can turn right but not left??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PLA5151

not too long ago I got an H22a implant in my '96 civic coupe along with HAsport axles....not too long after driving it I noticed I can take right turns on the freeway at high speeds but if I try to go through a left turn at the same speeds I'll hear a really bad kinda rubbing or grinding noise (sounds kinda like when you try to gas it in 5th gear doin 20) in addition the car will vibrate somewhat...wondering if anyone has had or heard of this problem and what they did to fix it........

i agree sounds like a bad axle, when my boy called hasport and bought axles from them he had the same problem with his h22 but it was the passenger side that was causing the problem he bought some axles on ebay and he has not had a problem with them since and this summer will mark two years with his h22 in his 94 eg

slightly different situation of course, but the difference between ABS and non=ABS axles may have a bearing on it- it caused similar problems for me-

just some food for thought

Back