can type r internals fit in a ls block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicmulisha

i got a itr swap i need to know if i can put the internals in my ls block will they fit with out boring it or will i have to i am trying to keep ppl from knowing i am running a type r swap

Sort of, dumb, but yea; ITR internals will fit in an LS block; but you'll still need a oil adapter kit. Even if they didn't know it's a ITR engine, they'd assume it's at least a LS/VTEC.

Just get a dremel or something and etch in a 1 in there so they'd think it's a GSR; or just get rid of all the markings.

I was thinking he's going to use the ITR crankshaft so he wouldn't need to use LS rods.

well if i put the type r in it is eye candy and we have a problem with stolen hondas around here so i am going to use all of my type r internals i know they would think it is a ls v tec swap but that is more common then a type r so would my horse power stay the same i also heard some one saying putting b16 pistons on a b18 ls can it work

Back