Can u...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvus1

can you put a S2000 Block and a rsx trany in a 92-95....?

Yes you can it is going to cost you a lot more than just swapping in an RSX motor, and it is probably not worth the amount of cash you are going to have to drop to get it in. But there is someone who just recently made an adaperter plate to put a RSX tranny on an S2k motor, search honda-tech.

just wondering thats why my brother told me his co-worker has the set-up. i didn't know that they make engine mounts for that kind of engine on a 92-95 set-up.

Originally posted by MadEgo@Apr 12 2004, 05:22 PM
*Drools* that would be a nice set up.

No it wouldn't. Not only is it impractical, it's retarded.

RWD 6 Speed EG? :lol:

For the price to make that work, you can sell the eg and buy an S2k or RSX.

Originally posted by dvus1@Apr 13 2004, 12:41 AM
just wondering thats why my brother told me his co-worker has the set-up. i didn't know that they make engine mounts for that kind of engine on a 92-95 set-up.

No one makes mounts for that, they are all custom pieces.

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 12 2004, 06:46 PM

yeah but thats no fun

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 12 2004, 07:46 PM-->
@Apr 12 2004, 05:22 PM
*Drools* that would be a nice set up.

No it wouldn't. Not only is it impractical, it's retarded.

i think he means that setup and keeping it FWD. if im not mistaken the S2000 engine and RSX-S engines spin the same way.

yep. Infact, a F20c head can bolt onto a k20 block. The k20a is just as advanced as the f20c, but will actually fit into an EG. Why try something really hard, when you can get the same if not better results out of something easier.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 12 2004, 11:22 PM
yep. Infact, a F20c head can bolt onto a k20 block. The k20a is just as advanced as the f20c, but will actually fit into an EG. Why try something really hard, when you can get the same if not better results out of something easier.

huh? hes talking about swapping the rsx tranny on the s2000 engine

A shit load. Your going to have to make your own mounts (either hope your good at CAD or good at welding) plus do SO much fabriaction. 10-15k easily.

If you want new technology, do it the easy way. Just swap in a JDM k20a ITR engine. 210-220 stock, plus with simple bolt ons, you see a HUGE increase in power, and Hasport and k20a.org or .com makes mount kits for them.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 13 2004, 04:22 AM

I've heard that a couple times, but I don't think it is true. Both the places I have seen it changed their song when told to prove it. One guy sited a article on TOV that was talking about the similarities in performance gains of both motors, and had miss read it.

make sure the pics are clear and codes are noticeable

Back