Can you do it??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
:eek:
so, do you have the marbles to do this? i sure the fuck wouldnt.. lol
35518_10150854435688584_53896183583_9626168_93690868_n.jpg

I wouldn't want to climb anything that required me to camp on the side of it. Now if I found a tent like that on the cheap I would camp out in my front yard like that. Hang it from a tree branch

as long as i don't die getting there, why not?

You don't die until you fall. ;)

I think it all comes down to trusting your equipment and skills. If you can run 1+ G in the corners in your car at high speed, you're kind of doing the same thing. If one part lets go, you're screwed. Same thing with the mountain climbing. I'd probably do it after getting used to climbing a bunch of stuff like that.

HELL NO!

And the comparison to a car is not the same. I've seen cars roll over at high speed on track and the driver come out unscathed (without rollbars, etc). Falling from that, game over.

You don't die until you fall. ;)

I think it all comes down to trusting your equipment and skills. If you can run 1+ G in the corners in your car at high speed, you're kind of doing the same thing. If one part lets go, you're screwed. Same thing with the mountain climbing. I'd probably do it after getting used to climbing a bunch of stuff like that.

i always thought it was the landing that killed people. lol.

id like to say i would, but would probably bitch out at the last minute.
thats putting a lot of trust in that one little point mounting you to the side.

at least they dont have to worry about bears though.

it is the landing that kills you. people who say you die before you hit the ground, sounds like BS to me.

my counterpoint? skydivers.

Can I? Not really. Would I? Yeah, you're looking at somewhere close to a 15:1 safety factor. Those Pitons aren't going to all fail at the same time.

it is the landing that kills you. people who say you die before you hit the ground, sounds like BS to me.

my counterpoint? skydivers.

id say people pass out from the sheer panic of knowing they are going to go splat, some could have a heart attack mid fall bc of it.
but i dont think you would actually die just from the act of falling.

pass out? maybe, die? i dont think so. heart attack would probably have to be someone with heart problems already.

Brings a whole new meaning to:

"Died in his sleep"

I wouldn't do it, I would freak out. The cool thing with that tent would be dropping a deuce out the tent door.

I'd hang B16 up there first, just to see if he falls or not. Then I might try it.

Back