can you- manifold question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TURBOZ! I need them. Two. Better make it the big ones.

On another note, I wonder how many kiloliters that thing will flow.

Translation, just because it can work doesn't mean it will work with any degree of efficiency.

Now, why don't you stop being a cheap-ass and stop trying to cut the corners off of the square peg so it fits in the round hole, m'kay?

For one it was just a question i was only wondering if it would work there mr. bignuts

Another question. I can get my hands on a 95 si tranny for $200. I don't know how much these go for. so would it be a decent deal?

TURBOZ! I need them. Two. Better make it the big ones.

On another note, I wonder how many kiloliters that thing will flow.

Well from the picture I would say atleast 2 human bodys per second. Can you imagine that thing fully spooled up? Youd have to be like a block away so you didnt get sucked in.

For one it was just a question i was only wondering if it would work there mr. bignuts

I would watch what you say, "Mr. Bignuts" or Blanco as everyone else calls him knows his shit, you asked a dumb question and you got an answer like it or not. A lot of newbs lately have been asking some dumb questions and not caring for the answers they get.

Another question. I can get my hands on a 95 si tranny for $200. I don't know how much these go for. so would it be a decent deal?

If it's in working condition, then yeah, that's a good deal...

Well from the picture I would say atleast 2 human bodys per second. Can you imagine that thing fully spooled up? Youd have to be like a block away so you didnt get sucked in.

I would watch what you say, "Mr. Bignuts" or Blanco as everyone else calls him knows his shit, you asked a dumb question and you got an answer like it or not. A lot of newbs lately have been asking some dumb questions and not caring for the answers they get.
Quit putting words into my mouth everyone. I never said i would do it. I just asked if it was practicaly possible to do without much modification. And i never said blanco didnt know what he was talking about. Also why should i care about an answer such as °Boeing 747 intake would be even better.°

A simple no it would be way to much work for the end product is all i needed. not a bunch of people trying to score some cool points with the other members of the board.

The D-series comes with the intake mani that it does because a little Japanese guy engineered it to work best with the rest of the components on and in that motor, just because its bigger doesnt mean its better. And the Boeing comment was very heavy sarcasim, must have went over your head.

P.S. Where the hell are my cool points?

Last edited:
The D-series comes with the intake mani that it does because a little Japanese guy engineered it to work best with the rest of the components on and in that motor, just because its bigger doesnt mean its better.

:werd:

Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean that you SHOULD. D-series manifolds will work fine on D-series motors; that's what they were designed for. If you want a better flowing intake, I'd like to an aftermarket piece designed for your motor, or having some machine work done on your stock intake manifold and throttle body.

You can get a BLOX intake mani on E-Bay for not that much money and it would be a nice improvement over the stock piece...just an idea...

Last edited:
A simple no it would be way to much work for the end product is all i needed. not a bunch of people trying to score some cool points with the other members of the board.[/quote said:
but you did infact ask the question "will it work?" no is not the right answer because it will. but everyone is right too much work or money for the power gains if there are any.

Back