Canada, whats up there

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I have never been to Canada, so I been wondering on what is up in canada and what it was like to live there.

Allow me to describe, first hand the section of Canada that I've been to:

Toronto.

Toronto is a cesspool of muggers and rapists.

Ontario is mostly nice, it's just like the NE US in many ways. They drive older cars, and a few cars that you may have never seen. Gasoline is about $3.00 USD / US Gal now, but can go up very easily. The speed limits are low and most of the roads there are concrete.

The police couldnt' catch you if you decided to give chase.

Indians and Pakistanis EVERYWHERE.

Border towns can sniff out tourists and foreigners from a mile away and will try to con you into things.

French Canadian chicks are hot, intelligent, and want nothing to do with you. Unless you speak fluent french - Then they want everything to do with you.

You may be used to something called "rights". Canada has no such "Rights". They have certain "Guarantees" that they like to equate to "Rights". These are not "rights" at all, but a mere trick of light and shadow that make you think you are free. You are being watched there, they are monitoring your expenses and gasoline fill ups, and they are tracking you around the countryside through your use of your american ATM card. At the border, if they find things on you they may not respond to well to things like "What's it to you?".

Everything in Canada is neat. It's always neat, being american, to go there and see the mild differences. It's like being in an episode of "Sliders".

-> Steve

i met a canadian guy and his wife when i went on a cruise with my brother (it was suspossed to be his honeymoon, so it sucked)

but the guy was pretty cool, talked about bud, snow, etc etc
good times...
and i always got a kick of how he talked...

bahhaha..Canada is ok....not all that though...I heard Toronto is kick ass...

Damn ripp..come to buffalo and we can take a trip to Canada..and check it out...
I think imma get my apt soon..so ahh.when i get it you can come visit....

damn...TTYL bro...

Quoted post[/post]]

Damn ripp..come to buffalo and we can take a trip to Canada..and check it out...

damn...TTYL bro...
:worthy: need to head my ass up there

Quoted post[/post]]
French Canadian chicks are hot, intelligent, and want nothing to do with you. Unless you speak fluent french - Then they want everything to do with you.

there's only a few things you need to know to get a french-canadian chick at a club:

Je mange la plotte.
Triste!!! La belle queue!
Jesus Puelle!
Je voudrais boire un coup
La belle des bout du sein

if you get slapped for trying any of these, i plead the 5th :p

canada is a good time. i've been like 5 or 6 times, and i'm 50% french candian, so i know what it's like :p plus, a lot of my friends are 100% and their parents speak it and so do they... etc etc...

i can't really talk in french fluently... nor write, but most of the time i can follow a basic conversation :p

Quoted post[/post]]

damn...TTYL bro...
:blink: oh wait I wouldnt want to visit your apt. who knows which chick you'll be getting it on with up in there

:p

j/p

^^bahhahaha..dont worry about me..WOrry about you getting yours...lol...

and NO...I dont fuck around no more...lol
:p

You know me better than that....bahahhaa....Dude....I've been looking at some apts. for rent and i found
a couple with everything included for $675 Thats an awesome deal.....
I think i might be getting it by the end of next month or beggining of jan..Lets see how it goes.. You should come visit either way so we can take a drive to Canada....Trust me ..It'll be fun... :wink: I'll make sure
you "have fun"....I know a lot of people here...((((wink))))

Quoted post[/post]]

Toronto.

Ontario is mostly nice, it's just like the NE US in many ways. They drive older cars, and a few cars that you may have never seen. Gasoline is about $3.00 USD / US Gal now, but can go up very easily. The speed limits are low and most of the roads there are concrete.

Border towns can sniff out tourists and foreigners from a mile away and will try to con you into things.

You may be used to something called "rights". Canada has no such "Rights". They have certain "Guarantees" that they like to equate to "Rights". These are not "rights" at all, but a mere trick of light and shadow that make you think you are free. You are being watched there, they are monitoring your expenses and gasoline fill ups, and they are tracking you around the countryside through your use of your american ATM card. At the border, if they find things on you they may not respond to well to things like "What's it to you?".

Everything in Canada is neat. It's always neat, being american, to go there and see the mild differences. It's like being in an episode of "Sliders".

-> Steve

toronto is a sesspool, and ya it sucks. But out in the west we are easy going, and you don't see cars older than 10 years. We have warm weather, all winter at random times there called cinooks. Its goes from minus 35 to plus 35 in a day. As for crap to do you name we have it.

i was just looking at the map with a buddy of mine and I told him I was thinking about Toronto, but he was hell just drive straight up to Calgary.

I was going to write for a while on this one, but I won't. If anyone want's to know what Toronto is really like for vacation purposes, PM me and I'll hook you up with the hot spots.

And Steve, Toronto is no cesspool, but you do have to seriously watch your back if you're American. There were 64 murders this summer for this, and other gang related reasons.

But if you just want to come up for the weekend, TO is the place to be. Sure beats the fuck out of the bullshit clubs anywhere within a 20 hour radius in the US.

And it's true about the Canadian chicks, except for the speaking french part. Every girl from Ontario, and west, think French guys are scumbags.

hell adnoh if you have more to write then lets hear it.

I need a vacation and like i said have never been to canada and I need to get away from Colorado and figured I could hang out with Estorvito in Buffalo and head up north over the border

Quoted post[/post]]
hell adnoh if you have more to write then lets hear it.

I need a vacation and like i said have never been to canada and I need to get away from Colorado and figured I could hang out with Estorvito in Buffalo and head up north over the border

Now thats what im talking about...lol..... :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]

Toronto.

-> Steve
YEp you Have no clue what you are talking aboot....
First time considering u think u know all...eh?

Toronto is not a cesspool of muggers and rapists, i think you've mistaken us for some american city you've been to.. because we are far from that... U just prob went to the shittiest parts.. considering u only saw indians and pakistanis... and the ones who are canadian born or brought up are actually pretty cool...

I have lived and been to all parts of Toronto, been here evers since i was 4, and I came from Germany and I can honestly say that its like its own little world in one city, different regions have different mixtures of people.. I think I stated this in a post like 2 months ago, Chinese ppl occupy the east of toronto, which is scarborough, along with indian, pakistani, and other etc. in the heart of scarborough you have black people... and some tamils. Scaborough is considered a bad place to live because of the gangs.. but north of scarborogh isnt to bad because it borders the chinese region... which.. is like a good place to live if you are chinese... UofT Scarb. campus is there...
Down town Toronto, you've got different sections there too, you've got the financial district, which is full of hot money making people, club district which is like 3 blocks away from UofT, so you have students and young people occupying that area, shopping district.. etc.. and if you go to the west of that, thats where all the gangter porkchops, and italians are... umm then if you go north, its like pure rich people, any kind of rich people, mostly plain canadians... yonge and eglinton area if anyone from toronto knows what im talking about... if you start going east of downtown toronto, you have druggies, hookers, rapists.. but if you north of that.. you've got Bayview... and Post road on Lawerence.. RICH RICH PEOPLE.. and if you go a little more west, its East york.. where there are a lot of greek people, and catholic high schools, if you go by the scarborogh bluffs its just original canadians again.. umm... in the heart of Toronto, which is North York, you got russians, persians, middle eastern, asians...And on the west side .. theres York Univ (where i go..). go further north its Thornhill, you got jews, jews.. oh and more jews... go a little more north you got Richmond Hill, Semi-Rich people, mainly persians, chinese... (mainly ones who bought houses when there were at cost in the rural places... and made money when richmond hill became a part of toronto...) go north of that, its Aurora : mixture of european and others.. more north than that its New Market : Just WHITE people.. lol umm if you go east of that its its Markham : Chinese and Italian.. if you go west its Vaughn, umm....... which is.. hrm... i dunno.. mostly italians, because it border lines Maple and Woodbridge, and there are all italian....... and some indians, and pakistani... if you go south of woodbridge theres mississauga... and its like a mixture there too, it borders etobicoke, so its all mixed...... and if you go east of that, its Oakville, rich folk if u know what I mean... umm then theres Milton and Burlington which is mini Richmondhill... HRmm now that im reading it.. it sounds so complicated.........

EDIT: AND YORKVILLE! Is like hello Im rich and im showing off district.... just thought I would add that.. Clubs in Yorkville are hot, u cant get in unless u are wearing the total of 3000 dollars or more..

all I can say is that everyone lives everywhere, but you know which nationalities live where, because its so obvious..... you can tell by the signs on stores, the people walking/driving in the area... etc... diversity yo, and everyone lives in harmoney, we dont have that much hate gang related stuff.. we do have bloody gangs as of recent.. which is bad... but thats gonna be under control considering that the gov't is hiring over 1000 new police officers in the next year or so..

I can even break down the provinces for you if you want.. lol

Umm.. Ur on crack, most people in my neighbourhood drive new cars.. all yr 2000+ Im the only one I think with a 95 civ in my drive way, both neighbours on each side of me have m.benz.... both recent ones...
Gas is .85 a liter which i dont know what it is a US gallon.. and the gov't is putting a lock on prices really soon..
We have wicked car shows.. and wicked car meets.... wicked cars can be spotted all through out the summer time.. i saw 4 supras, latest model ones in one day in july.........

The police couldnt' catch you if you decided to give chase
Dont mistake lazy for slow...................

"Border towns can sniff out tourists and foreigners from a mile away and will try to con you into things."
THIS ISNT MEXICO! Dumbass......

"French Canadian chicks are hot, intelligent, and want nothing to do with you. Unless you speak fluent french - Then they want everything to do with you."
Somewhat true.. only part i can agree with............................. except if u are saying all are hot.. which they are not.. if u go to Montreal on the weekends.. thats where all the hot chix are..

U have no clue what u are talking about.. we are the constitution........ u Americans...

After u go about bashing Toronto, which is Canadas biggest city.. u say Canada is neat......
I think im gonna go run into a wall..

Quoted post[/post]]
I was going to write for a while on this one, but I won't. If anyone want's to know what Toronto is really like for vacation purposes, PM me and I'll hook you up with the hot spots.

And Steve, Toronto is no cesspool, but you do have to seriously watch your back if you're American. There were 64 murders this summer for this, and other gang related reasons.

But if you just want to come up for the weekend, TO is the place to be. Sure beats the fuck out of the bullshit clubs anywhere within a 20 hour radius in the US.

And it's true about the Canadian chicks, except for the speaking french part. Every girl from Ontario, and west, think French guys are scumbags.
64 murders? lol american related.. lol I dont think that was in Toronto.. unless they were gangter americans or something.. lol

Our clubs are full of hot people, who actually know how to dance, and they sure are frisky up here......... not really stuck up.. depends on which club u go too.. (Montreal in Quebec is the place to party!)

My bf's french.. and at times he can be a scum bag.. so Ill agree with u to that extent..

Sure maybe I wrote too much, but I wasnt gonna sit there and let a little know it all American tell me what Toronto is like...

<span style="color:#FF0000">Whoo Hoo Canada...</span>

But seriously.. its just igloos and eskimos up here.. and snow.. lots and lots of snow... all year round.. we barely see the sun............. half of us dont even know what the moon looks like..

Back