Canada, whats up there

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

320px-Rcmp_sled_dogs_1957.jpg

We%20built%20an%20Igloo_B.jpg

red_harold_bill2.jpg

That's it.

SweetInStinct: About the 60 + Murders this summer.......I lived in Rexdale last year.....Kipling and Finch.....trust me....Americans have their noses up here in ways you couldn't imagine....just trust me on that one. I had a double Hommocide / Rape in the crappy buildings beside my condo the first night I moved there to go to Humber. Glad I'm back in N-Brampton.

....and you forgot Brampton in your city analysis, dear.... so I'll say this about Brampton..... lots of Indians, and in North East Brampton, some of the most crazy expensive homes in the GTA. South=Shit, and North=very nice.

I cant for the life of me figure out why so many people like Montreal and Quebec city for partying...??!! It's terrible!!! It was only cool when you were 18 and the rest of the country wouldn't let you drink. Bah.....club Supersex is allright, but Whisky a-go-go in Vaughn kicks it's ass on quality any day of the week. And that's just strip bars!! Just goes to show you what the local talent is like....

But I can totally tell what type of girl you are from reading your descriptions..... I did the club scene for the past 6-7 years, and drew practically the same conclusions as you did, other than the fact that Toronto Girls are way hotter than Quebec girls. BTW, what part of Germany are you from?....my gf is from Germany as well.

Anyways, I've helped Estorvito out with some details before about Toronto, but what do you guys want to do when your up here? Other than get laid (except you Estorvito, you're cut off [wife and kids]) :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

red_harold_bill2.jpg

That's it.

United States:

med_gallery_31005_76_59317.jpg

Thats it.

Ripper Bone - Good Luck!

Quoted post[/post]]
SweetInStinct: About the 60 + Murders this summer.......I lived in Rexdale last year.....Kipling and Finch.....trust me....Americans have their noses up here in ways you couldn't imagine....just trust me on that one. I had a double Hommocide / Rape in the crappy buildings beside my condo the first night I moved there to go to Humber. Glad I'm back in N-Brampton.

....and you forgot Brampton in your city analysis, dear.... so I'll say this about Brampton..... lots of Indians, and in North East Brampton, some of the most crazy expensive homes in the GTA. South=Shit, and North=very nice.

I cant for the life of me figure out why so many people like Montreal and Quebec city for partying...??!! It's terrible!!! It was only cool when you were 18 and the rest of the country wouldn't let you drink. Bah.....club Supersex is allright, but Whisky a-go-go in Vaughn kicks it's ass on quality any day of the week. And that's just strip bars!! Just goes to show you what the local talent is like....

But I can totally tell what type of girl you are from reading your descriptions..... I did the club scene for the past 6-7 years, and drew practically the same conclusions as you did, other than the fact that Toronto Girls are way hotter than Quebec girls. BTW, what part of Germany are you from?....my gf is from Germany as well.

Anyways, I've helped Estorvito out with some details before about Toronto, but what do you guys want to do when your up here? Other than get laid (except you Estorvito, you're cut off [wife and kids]) :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]

red_harold_bill2.jpg

That's it.

United States:

med_gallery_31005_76_59317.jpg

Thats it.
Yeah my bad i did forget brampton.. and you are right... I dont know much about rexdale or jane and finch.... been there.. and all the times ive gone ive been okay.. so i dont know what to say about that...

French speaking cities are cool because u go and u dont know what the heck they are saying and u start laughing (being drunk that is) and they get mad..and u laugh harder and they throw a french fit and leave.. and ur on the floor with ur friends.. .. .. I dont know.. partying anywhere other than ur own city is fun.. IMO

LMFAO u go to whiskys? omg.. i havent been there in ages.. lol I went 3 times.. once for a friends bday, then once for a semi bach party... and once with my gfs to start trouble...
Ur right that place is wicked.. and IM a girl saying that!...

Im from Munich, Wyden to be exact..

And :worthy: :worthy: to the FAT AMERICAN CHICK and "Thats it" :laugh: :laugh:

ive always wanted to visit my familt up by niagra. plus i enjoy fucking with people her when im drunk, its got to be so much better when they speak a different language. random quote from a drunk friend i just remembered, "haha, your culture isnt the same as mine."

i might take trip over winter break for some snowboarding, drinking, and smoking, and all three at the same time.

well if you want to snow board you need to come out west. And smoke dope well out west "someone grows a good quality private stash", as for drinking we have a good club scence full of 18 year old high school girls. I really don't like clubs I perfere ski hill town and bars.

Quoted post[/post]]
well if you want to snow board you need to come out west. And smoke dope well out west "someone grows a good quality private stash", as for drinking we have a good club scence full of 18 year old high school girls. I really don't like clubs I perfere ski hill town and bars.
cool. i dont really do the club thing either, ill pick them out of the club lines and bring them to the bar. but first i need a good job for the trip.

Back