Canadian Tuners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steacy91

Hello everyone im new to the forum, and beginning my first build this winter, but so far ive hit one big road block, being that I can't find any shops in eastern ontario with a dyno. Anybody have any idea were there is some, anywere between ottawa-toronto; any helps appreciated. Thanks.

I was disappointed to find out this wasn't some sort of joke lol. Glassheadlights and OGMatt are both from BC, I think RoughKnight is a canuck as well, might be a couple more. Welcome aboard.

Are u serious? No tuning shops in Ottawa Toronto region? What kind of motor and car, I'll tell u exactally where to go

I was disappointed to find out this wasn't some sort of joke lol.

:werd:

I was expecting something like:

canada-flag-car.jpg

:D

Welcome!

you know you guys can get these in canada now, right? :) why are you still messing with hondas?

4920716757_564d672b19.jpg

The jokes I tell ya, so good

All we need is a "hoser" comment and this thread is complete

oh werd!!! Red Green is the man

Are u serious? No tuning shops in Ottawa Toronto region? What kind of motor and car, I'll tell u exactally where to go

96 civic with a b16a1/ys1 going in at the moment, and i'm in kingston, about two and a half hours from ottawa, the closer the better but if i gotta drive to get good work done thats not out of the question. Thanks.

Back