Canadians Needed: Please respond

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why aren't you people commenting on this ? Are you that fuckin brainwashed ?

Is this NOT proving my point that all of our mainstream news sources just make this shit up as they go along ? This is not a joke site - this is not april fools !

This goes beyond that Muslim Bomber woman, who I reported weeks ago as being a fake because her picture was superimposed over a webcam background image !

Now come on now. This is my moment of glory !

CNN has declared that the Canadian government has collapsed.

This doesn't spark any kind of reaction except "Oh shit, Celerity is nuts"

I didn't write the article.

This is from one of my Canadian friends.

effie7 says:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/11/...t.ap/index.html what is this about?
Cydonos - Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder says:
oh boy its a long fucking story
jeffie7 says:
lol
Right now, the party in power in canada is called the liberal party
And 3 or 4 years ago, they gave a bunch of contracts to a few companies
million dollar contracts
and those companies did not produce what the contracts stated
so basically they gave millions of dollars of taxpayer money to some companies in return for kickbacks later
brb

HMmmmm maybe there's more.

edit heres the rest.

so anyways the opposition parties are going to bring down the government (which they can do since together they have a majority) and there'll be an election

:blink: :blink: I can't believe this. Canada's Govnt' mcan't be collasping. :blink:

thank god, the first sensible bit I've heard about this.

So CNN is mere sensationalism today ? Nice. Real nice.

If that's what they do with multi-million dollar fake contracts, Wait'll they get a load of the US multi-gazillion contract chaos.

You know US, We do it big.

It has not been Topped!
a vote of non confidence was held, and the minority liberal goverment has lost. Basicly all that has happend is the ruling party no longer had support so they lost a vote and an election has been called. This is old new and has been on going for mounths, all it means is out with the old and in with the old. We still have a goverment but 1 level of that will be dissolved till the next election, just as your senet, or congress would be.
Why not react cause it means nothing.

up haliburton is gonna run us into the ground for the next 4 years

Canada: So close, yet so far, far away.

Halliburton has been winning government contracts forever.

Kinda hard to "win" a contract that nobody else gets to bid on. :)

"AD SCAM" = Google
Basically the Liberal Party took tax payers money, pretended to invest in campaigns/pretended to hire ad agencies run by friends who billed the corporation...blahblah.. so basically stole the money together, and now the conservative Party is trying to sue them back for the money.. and trying to get the tax paying citizens to stand up and sue too..

but we just dont care..

Politics suck!

All I know is im conservative 4 eva
F' liberals, lying bastards

EDIT: Were talking near a 100 Million worth of tax payers money, and they paid of some high ranking judge in the federal justice dept.. to say that it was only like 1.5 mill.. but like cmon thats bs.......... no ad company would do something that illegal for that little money..

I used to say I was liberal forever. You change, the people change, the party changes.

I have more problems with Canada in their culture than in their politics.

But honestly, I know more about Finnish politics than I do Canadian.

Theres this channel called OLEG, ontario legist.. blah blah.. basically its the house of commons and all the politicians meet up and diss eachother it is the funniest thing..

All you need to know about Canadian politics and gov't is that it is just one big fat lie.... i guess i could say that bout anything political.. hmm..

p.s. Finnish Guys r Crazy....

Back