Cancer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
It's so wierd how things in life are so coinsidental . When I met my girlfriend her father had just beaten cancer in his head over the previous summer. Then 1/2010 he was Dx with colon cancer and is getting out of the hopstial tommorrow.

Then last night, her and I watched "The Bucket List" and all i kept thinking was how would I feel if my dad had cancer.

Welp,

My dad called to me today and states he has a 5" tumor in his chest and they think it's Sarcoma. They have to biopsy to confirm.

Nothing to do but sit back and wait and hope's it's nothing......

cancer sucks. if i ever meet a geenie, that's one of the 3 things i'm asking for. a cure :) hope your dad pulls though ok.

Best of luck to your dad.

I know how much the waiting and wondering sucks. That idle time will drive you crazy.

Wow guy...so sorry...what hospital is he going to? Mass Gen is close. Best hospital in the world...

Good luck to your dad.... :(

Keep your head up dude.

as long as he stays positive he'll be fine... i had quite the battle w/ cancer myself.. but after 2.5 yrs of chemo i've been cancer free for 5.5 yrs next month

best wishes for him and your family

cancer sucks. if i ever meet a geenie, that's one of the 3 things i'm asking for. a cure :) hope your dad pulls though ok.

I'd wish for all diseases to be done with. Screw wishing for only one to end =)

jeez man that blows, i know how you feel though i had to go through the same with my wife, she lost both her sisters, her father, and her uncle all within 6 months. keep your head up and hopefully they caught it quick enough to treat.

Damn man. Best of luck to him.

geeeze. start the bucket list!! and make sure your dad knows how much you respect and love him. it'll help him pull through the ordeal!

the cure to cancer is being positive..dont let it get you down cuz when you get down your body starts to fade..
goodluck and just help him be happy

as long as he stays positive he'll be fine...

the cure to cancer is being positive..dont let it get you down cuz when you get down your body starts to fade..

couldnt agree more..

my step mom would be a total bitch to me .. nag and shit.. i pretty much told her to fuck off and to get out of my hospital room

thats one thing ive noticed through my life..ive known many people with cancer.
if your down about it,dont care about yourself anymore,stress that you have it and think its the end then you will die of cancer very quickly
but if you think positive,strive to make life better,and do all you can to live life to the fullest then you will either beat it,or live long with it and not even notice it

Well, the radiation has killed 99.99 % of the tumor in his chest but now they found the same cancer in his back. he will be going for a treatment called 'infusion" starting next week and hopefully he should be better.

F cancer

i know all about that too.. they kill off one part of it and it pops up somewhere else... i grew a 5lb tumor the size of a cantaloupe while i was have chemo treatments done..

i'll keep him in my prayers

Back