Candy Corn Oreos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I too went on a Candy Corn Oreo quest, and all I found was some Sam Adams Octoberfest... Definitely for the best. :)

I remember the last time I ate candy corn...I was high as FUCK at work back in 2010, and had to go to Northern Tool to get a giant-ass 42mm wrench. I have no idea what for, but I remember that's why I was there. They had 'impulse items' at the register on sale 2-for-1, and among them were 1lb bags of candy corn.

I bought 2.

...and ate both of them within 30 minutes or so.

...and about a half hour later, I was hugging a trash can crying. Ricky said it was bright orange/yellow, and looked like I was breathing fire.

Fuck candy corn.

I remember the last time I ate candy corn...I was high as FUCK at work back in 2010, and had to go to Northern Tool to get a giant-ass 42mm wrench. I have no idea what for, but I remember that's why I was there. They had 'impulse items' at the register on sale 2-for-1, and among them were 1lb bags of candy corn.

I bought 2.

...and ate both of them within 30 minutes or so.

...and about a half hour later, I was hugging a trash can crying. Ricky said it was bright orange/yellow, and looked like I was breathing fire.

Fuck candy corn.

I can only eat a handful or two at a time, even though I like them- I'm surprised you weren't hanging your ass in the trash can! :D

never cared for candy corn..so probably wont be getting these.

I doubt they taste like Candy Corn. lol They're probably just regular ass Oreos with some food coloring.

Anybody ever jam them over your teeth and pretend you have fangs?

No, just me.... ok then.

here ya go

tumblr_maavq9UJ4M1qajfbxo1_500.jpg

and because if you dont know about candy corn fangs you probly dont know about Bugles claws either

here ya go on that one too

549270084_778555bf99.jpg

I thought he was talking about 'oreo fangs' not candy corn. Totally get the candy corn thing.

OK so the wife picked up some of these, They taste nothing like candy corn. I will actually eat them lol, but on a side note the cream filling has to be some of the freshest filling in a cookie i have ever had.

Probably cause all the original oreos on the shelf now are actually ww2 surplus.

Back