CANNONBALL RUN 2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95GSRHatchLOU

ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CANNONBALL RUN. I WANT TO RUN FROM NYC TO CALIFORNIA... BUT THE ONLY THING I SAW FOR 2005 WUZ SACRIMENTO TO NYC. OR MAYBE WE COULD EVEN START A CANNONBALL RUN FOR 2005. NYC TO CA. IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING OFFILIATED WITH CANNONBALL RUN. PLEASE FILL ME IN. THANKS LOU

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 28 2004, 05:56 PM
I'd love to see your honda running against those cars. You'd look too cute!
[post=423355]Quoted post[/post]​

If I recall, wasn't there a Prelude that ran it last year or the year before? fully built motor, turbo setup, roll cage, etc?

But yeah... I hope you got about $100k to throw around between entry fees, tickets, bail, hotels, parties, etc...

entry fees for rallies such as the Gumball 3000, the AKA Rally, the Players Rally, etc.... range between $1500 - $15000 depending on the rally you want to go on
some have strict regulations about what type of cars they allow and such
some are very laid back and allow almost anyone who wants to go
pretty much all of them have age restrictions (ie: 21+)
any organized rally you go on will provide hotels and VIP access to the parties thrown every night at each city you stop off in, food at the hotel/party is usually covered as well, food on the road is up to you, gas is up to you, any tickets you get are up to you, bail money is up to you... with that said rallies are not races, no money or prize is given for reaching the end first. therefore if you dont want tickets DONT GET THEM, there is nothing saying you need to drive across the country at 150+mph, its what you see mostly in the videos because frankly, thats what sells, watching people drive 80 on the highway isnt very interesting.

there was the stupid one that was on MTV that was a bunch of younger not rich people too.. i forget the name..

i want to go on the fall colors tour with all the s2000 people from s2ki.com it looks like a blast.

where the hell are there still fall colors? Or are you talking about next year?

Back