Cant Figure Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im the guy wit the stripped lug nut... i have tried everything and it wont budge... i have bought a tool and it hammered it in really hard and it stripped the inside, then i tried the outside and it stripped that 2, i tried welding to it, it broke the weld, ummm tried to use the hammer and screwdriver, didnt work (just dented up the rims :( , that pissed me off) tried screwin a screw to it and twistin it, didnt work, i cant find anything that will work, when i got the tool and hammered it on.... I had a 3ft metal pipe i used for leverage, and i was pulling as hard as i could... and it didnt budge? i didnt put them on, my stepdad did and now he wont help me take them off... i cant put my springs on or do my engine swap or anything... was sopposed to have all that done this weekend ... but now i have to wait 3 months or so before i get the time again!! UGH... someone pelase help!!!!!!

he's talking about frint wheel or a rear wheel. what on is it?

When my brother got all of his rear lugs stripped while they were on his nice shiny bling bling rims he had to use a whole bunch of little cutting disks on a dremel tool to physically cut off the bolt. That's what I recommend doing... or just take it to a shop and have them do it with a nice air gun.

Hope that helps.

anything goes is not for tech questions.
try a tech forum

I'm locking any and all in here from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back