cant find tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well ive called everyone under the sun trying to find a known name brand tire in a 185-55-14 and no one has them at a good price, so far ive only found one place that even has them and the name brand they have is BCT some china made tire that ive never heard of so im scared of them, but there just 50 a tire and the other is a kumho at 142 a tire and thats way over what i want to spend, so i was wondering if anyone has used or heard of the bct tires. here is a link to them, and if you know of where i can get that size else where please let me know.tires-easy.com - Details: BCT S900 185/55 R14 80V

why such an odd tire size?? thats why you cant find them or find them for a decent price.. because they arent mass produced ..

well there gonna be going on my 83 civic and im going to be lowering it a good bit and the smaller profile will help with the looks, ive seen pictures of a 60 and a 55 and the 55 looks lots better

my luck i just called and they have been discontinued lol

well stop being such a fag and put the 185/60s on there...

or change rim size

haha its looking like my only two options are the china tires or go with some 60s. im leaning that way more now

Order them from Europe. Screw DOT spec, E-Code is more strenuous.

^^ also a good option if you have connections over there and dont mind the shipping

I work at goodyear. I'll look today and see if I can find anything for you bro. Would you mind a 195/55 or 195/50?

and I don't think they even make 205/35r17 tires, to be honest. At least I know we don't carry any of them. I think the smallest 205 sidewall I have seen is like 45.

Dude, srsly. I just did a search on a german site, and I found 49 different summer tires.

Everywhere from 30.50 EUR/ea to 89 EUR/ea. Shipping would probably be about $100 all said and done.

Back