cant find tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those are a no go lol, cant ship to us

yeah thats what i was thinking ive at least heard of those before and seen a few, so i got them before they sold them all

FYI, I have has my own tire guy for 25 years and most recently have had trouble getting the tires I had been getting for my early 95 Civic. He said that they haven't been making cars with 13 or 14" wheels on them for awhile, so the tire companies are cutting back on all the different widths and grade selections. He said if I had a 15" rim or larger, he could get just about anything I wanted or needed.

i looked for those sizes, and like the dude before me just said goodyear is completely phasing out all 14" tires. 15" will pretty much be the minimum these days. Sorry man wish I could help.

I can't find shit in 15" anymore. Two years ago I couldn't find anything in 16" so I sold the 16's and bought 15x7 wheels.

On the fit I thought I had learned, so I bought 15's..... Now I can't find a decent set of DD/autox tires.

yeah it's a shame that the manufacturers are going to bigger stock wheels. I used to love being able to find 14" tires for like $200 for a set of 4.

I can't believe that there's 185 55 14's out there!! I would've bought them years ago!

I want some fat fives now and now I'm hearing 195 50 15's are hard to find?

I can't believe that there's 185 55 14's out there!! I would've bought them years ago!

I want some fat fives now and now I'm hearing 195 50 15's are hard to find?

Wrong. 195/50 is a pretty easy size to find. It's still what most "tuners" put on their cars around the world. Now, 205/50 is a harder size to find, along with 205/55 15.

Back