cant find turbo for my car is there 1 or can i make 1 work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude91

i have a 1991 honda prelude 2.0si how can i turbo this every 1 i know says its a waist of time and money is this true or will it be a good investment and what should i use 2 do this if so.....

SuP! ya im bout to turbo my 89 4ws prelude. Im going to do wat they call a remote mount.the turbo is going to be in the rear of the car, like where ur muffler is. im going to use a turbo that the watse gate and blow off vavle is built in it.im going to start it this week. so well see how it goes. i should have it done before INDY BASH!

Waste of money??? Why?

Is it a F20? If so, the DSM manifold will bolt up to it with a Big 16G with a lil modification. You can turbo that car for a lil over 1K. It will make around 200whp.

its a 91 so it comes w/ a b20 i think

SuP! ya im bout to turbo my 89 4ws prelude. Im going to do wat they call a remote mount.the turbo is going to be in the rear of the car, like where ur muffler is. im going to use a turbo that the watse gate and blow off vavle is built in it.im going to start it this week. so well see how it goes. i should have it done before INDY BASH!

it does not exist. show me! :confused: i want to see a BOV BUILT INTO A TURBO....NOW!!! :mad:

rear mounted turbo is more practical in trucks and V6-V8 vehicles, but anything can be fabed.

AND

he has a b20a not the crv b20

you can boost it. youll have to make your own

Homemadeturbo.com

dont be a stupid noob in there they wont help you if you dont research.

Back