can't find where these hoses go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

I changed my harness and in doing so I took off every hose. I mixed/forgot where these hoses go. Can anyone help me?

s404e261b3827f.jpg

s404e260fef443.jpg

i no the second pic blows..and no comments how dirty my engine bay is :p

i dunno if its right or wrong but the hose in pic 1 goes to the intake... thats how it is on my car and i have never had any problems in over a year :)

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 9 2004, 03:23 PM
i dunno if its right or wrong but the hose in pic 1 goes to the intake... thats how it is on my car and i have never had any problems in over a year :)

there r many vac lines there. specify?

i think the second one-depending on the car goes to the throttle body(91 integra) its for the evap canister provides it vaccum. I cant really see what the first one is.

the second one is for the pvc..but i dunno where that hose goes..could these hoses be the r eason my car is runnin like absolute crap since my i swapped harnesses?

this is b16 head/b18c block in a 92 hb if that helps

not to sure but i thaught the second pic that hose runs to ,,umm,i forget that thing on the fire wall.
its black and is kinda square shaped has acouple hoses coming out wich i think one runs to the throttle body cover(on the d15b2)

The first one goes to your intake arm, and the second one goes to your throttle boddy, to the fitting on top.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 10 2004, 01:53 AM
The first one goes to your intake arm, and the second one goes to your throttle boddy, to the fitting on top.

which fitting on the top? the one directly in the middle or sort of to the side?

omfg my hoses and vac lines are a fuckin mess..any one have a link to a diagram or even a nice close pic of their engine bay

The one directly on top...

s404f672211191.jpg

And the other one.

s404f67574e216.jpg

What motor is this? It should be the same anyway.

thanks that helps alot

its a b16 head w/ gsr block

ne one though got pics or diagrams of all the vac lines...my shyt looks like a mess right now

buy a helms!!!!!!! it will save u all this frustration and u wont be all confused as to what goes where

Back