Can't locate A/C and fan problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

luis 1

I have a 1994 integra.

I'm having trouble trying to find what is costing the problem with my ac system. My compressor clutch won't engage and my ac fan won't work.

The first thing I did was check the fuse insde the car and it was blown. I ran the car to see if my radiator fan would work and both fan worked.

Then I tryed the a/c and notice my a/c fan wouldn't come on along with the compressor clucth. I can't figure it out.

I check the compressor realy and the a/c fan relay and both relay are working.

I check for voltages at the both a/c fan, compressor relay connectors and the power circuit has voltages.

I checked for voltages on the the control ciruit of the a/c fan, compressor relay connectors and I don't have votages with the ignition key on.

Does any one have any advice that can help? How do i find the problem?

First Bro, Have you check if the Compressor is gased. Meaning, filled with fluid.
Pressure has to be in the system. Or system dont work, you can try bridgeing the pressure switch if voltage is there. But if you dont know what you are doing, I would advise, SEE A TECH.

Originally posted by noizART@Apr 25 2005, 11:21 AM
First Bro, Have you check if the Compressor is gased. Meaning, filled with fluid.
Pressure has to be in the system. Or system dont work, you can try bridgeing the pressure switch if voltage is there. But if you dont know what you are doing, I would advise, SEE A TECH.
[post=491168]Quoted post[/post]​

what do you mean by bridgeing?

Back