Can't wait to get it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guitar Hero fucking kicks ass. I love playing Freebird and Sweet Child 'O Mine on expert!

i have GH1 and 2. GF is getting 80's and 3 when they come out. 3 will have online play :).

ive beat the game on easy, med, and hard on both 1 and 2. i picked it up maybe a month ago. im working on expert now. i may go back to the easier difficulties and work on getting 5 stars on all of them lol.

Guitar Hero fucking kicks ass. I love playing Freebird and Sweet Child 'O Mine on expert!

I watched my brother get a 94% on Sweet Child o' mine on Hard. That intro would kick my ass hardcore.

Sweet Child and Killing in the Name are like the two songs I'm closest to gold starring (probably 95%+) on expert. They're both repetitive and have moderate solos (good, just not extremely tricky).

i want to turbo my (wife in 1.5 weeks :) 's car because 1) i just bought a D15b for it, and want it to be faster :p. it was either the h22a, or this way.. this way will only cost me ~1500-1800 vs the h22 costing me that much for the motor alone :)

not to mention that i should have similar power numbers after the turbo is in and tuned :)

Or you love her. That's what I got for an engagement 'ring' ;)

Calesta- I want the drumming game! I saw it at Golfland and I sat there for hours... I love the drums... now they need to come out with a drum set. :D I'd never leave the Wii... hey... they can do that with wii motes maybe... just use two instead of the nunchuk! lol

It was shipped this morning! w00t! If it gets here Friday, I'm not going to be online much at all.

Or you love her. That's what I got for an engagement 'ring' ;)

Calesta- I want the drumming game! I saw it at Golfland and I sat there for hours... I love the drums... now they need to come out with a drum set. :D I'd never leave the Wii... hey... they can do that with wii motes maybe... just use two instead of the nunchuk! lol
After Guitar Hero 3, you'll have Rockband. Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocals.

My g/f goes batshit for those games. I can't get her out of the game store once she finds a demo station.

i just want drums... but bass sounds good too

You need a Dreamcast- all the rhythm games came out for it way before anything for the PS2. I remember playing a drumming game on it back in 99. Actually, I still have my Dreamcast- and about 450 games with it- just no drum pad or drum game. :(

yeah my GF love GH2 and has been playing the hell out of it, now she was GH3

cowboys from hell on expert is kicking my ass right now.

I played the fuck out of this game Friday night and about 14 hours on Saturday. From 11-3 I played myself, then Greg came over and we played till 8 where we took it over to his house and played till 1:30 am.

Hard is kicking my ass. I can't get the orange down. I keep moving my hand and then missing it when it goes blue yellow red green on the riffs. :(

I'm just going to work on getting 100%s on all the songs on Easy, then medium.

I just started that a little bit ago and already have two that were perfect.

Yeah, going from Medium => Hard is the most difficult transition, because you have to start shifting your hand and it takes some time to get used to the feeling of it. Hard => Expert is not as difficult because by that time you've become pretty good at sliding your hands back and forth and finding the right buttons.

Hard is kicking my ass. I can't get the orange down. I keep moving my hand and then missing it when it goes blue yellow red green on the riffs. :(

I'm just going to work on getting 100%s on all the songs on Easy, then medium.

I just started that a little bit ago and already have two that were perfect.

It gets easier as you go. I find GH to be way more fun coming home from the bar after a few beers. It's like 1:30am, but whatever. Don't think about the orange, just feel around for it. I have long(ish) hands, so I just scoot my pinkie down. Practice, grasshopper.
:D

word.

My roommate got it and I was on hard, and he was on easy. He's never played musical instruments, I have for years. He was on expert in literally 2 weeks and had 5 starred everything on hard. I hadn't played for two weeks because well we had only one controller for that time being.

Back