cant win for losing- long read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
Ahh man I cant express the bad luck I have had this weekend. So it all started on friday. I was leaving for the weekend to visit some family about 200 miles away. About Monday of last week I asked my g/f if she wanted to go but she had other things to do. I said ok, see you Sunday.

On friday about 6pm I am leaving to head to Roanoke w/ my daughter. I leave and get no more than a 1 1/2 hours away my g/f is texting me that she is lonely and misses me and is scared (blahblah blah). I told her she can drive up there, well that wasnt no good. I told her I would drop my daughter off at my mothers and come back to get her. She could at least drive half way and leave her car somewhere for the weekend, well that wasnt good enough. So my dumbass agreed to drive all the way back to Richmond to pick her up and go back to roanoke. Now on the way back to Richmond to pick up my girl, I run over a huge buck going 65mph. Ripped my front bumper off, bent my downpipe, knocked my exhaust loose, tore the shit out of my rear bumper. I was going down hill in a curve and had no time to react but to straddle it. Well geting back to Roanoke around 5am there wasnt a single motel, hotel, with in 25 miles that had vacancy. Finally found one for 85/night and check out was in 5 hours. So we crashed there and got out by 11am. Tired as shit, I spent the day w/ more driving and showing my girl around, also visiting my family.

After getting some dinner+some drinks. I say hey, we can go cruise Williamson Rd for a while. An hour later of riding and laughing at stock Hyundia's w/ the license plate w/ strtracr and stuff. So about an hour of killing a few tegs, focus, and cobalts. BAMMM!!!!! I wasnt paying attention and I hit the curb for the median. Instant flat tire. We pull over and well , the rim is messed up and tire is shot. Called the tow truck and taxi, got back to the parents house.

Next morning I got up early after another sleepless night, got the tire on and started packing up to get the hell out of Roanoke, well right before I leave, a dickhead cop pulls me for my muffler. Cuz its not stock. Not the fact that is was loud, but its not stock. And believe me you hear motor and turbo , not the exhaust. I take the ticket and make my smart ass remarks and make sure he hears the exhaust when I leave. OK, I am homebound, BAAMMMM I run over a Raccon that pops my rear right tire. SOB!!!!!! Once again stuck on the side of the road, flat tire. Luckly there was a service station near by that plugged the hole and remounted the tire and balanced it. Walked back to my car(1 mile away) carring a tire. I made it home and unpacked the car and now I am on the 7th beer !!! I havent been anywhere in about a year and jesus christ, after this trip I think it might be another year before the next one.

cliff notes
-drove for 11 hours friday night
-ran over huge buck
-hit the curb= flat tire+bent rim
-another flat from a raccon
-got a ticket from another power hungry pig
-didnt enjoy my weekend get away

Last edited:
man i remember cruising Williamson back in high school. i bet shit hasnt changed much in about 15 years....lol. anywho, sorry to hear about your luck bro. at least you made it back to Richmond in one piece.

Williamson hasnt changed much. I did notice the cops not doing a damn thing about all the racing from stop light to stop light. Its more entertaining sitting on the side and watching the dumbass teeny boppers dog the crap out of there moms sedan. Also there were some nice cars out. I got killed by an sti :(

They have built these medians to divide the road. Thats what bent the rim. Never saw it until I hit it. We were laughing so hard at this cavalier I wasnt paying attention.

But I did get to put 900 miles on the accord this weekend. Next time I think I am going to fly and be done with it. Just get a rental and not have to worry about the BS.

Street racing is bad, mmmkay. Causes flat tires. ;) Sorry to hear about that, it seems sometimes when you NEED a vacation, you can't even catch a break.

Street racing is bad, mmmkay. Causes flat tires. ;) Sorry to hear about that, it seems sometimes when you NEED a vacation, you can't even catch a break.

Man did I ever need this break. All and all is well. Even though I bashed my car up, and costing me an additional 150 for tire, 100 for rim, 100 for alignment, 200 for rear bumper, 25 for patch, thats not even adding the bent downpipe. 150 for the front bumper. So yeah, other than spending more money than expected. I guess you can say all is well. I did have some fun, like an hour or two.

Street racing doesnt cause flat tires. Curbs do. :)

well by that point I was almost back to richmond and my daughter was in Roanoke. So I didnt have much of a choice but to keep going.

Sucks dude. i feel some of your pain. One of the guysi work with has family out there in Flloyd, they have a big ass camper and he got us a spot at Rural Retreat to go camping. I borrowed my Step dads 94 Conversion van cuz 4 other guys were going and they wanted to carpool. Everyone was gonna pitch in. Needless to say, one guy showed besides me and my co-worker that was allready in christiansburg on his way to set up camp. The left rear tire blows outside of Charlottesville, ripping half of the fiberglass side step off, and I had to change a tire with one arm ( had surgery on the other), the other gets a knot from hell just before Wythville. Same scenerio, luckily we limped to some hole in the wall that had 2 used tires. My air mattress went flat, the hot water in the shower rooms only lasted 3 minutes. The trip cost me $400 bucks. $150 of that was gas. Sucked ass, Could have drove the car instead. But not all was bad....prescribed oxycodone and a case of beer made the trip worth while.

How bad off is the kit???? Fixable or you gonna have to replace it?

Back