Car #5.....hehe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well...since the AE86 gave me too many headaches...and I've been saying that I might build up the Z...well...the Z build up is a go....

Got a spare 280Z, with a built race motor, L28 bored out to an L29 or more...I don't know the size of the piston's, but they are big ones, huge cam, fuel injection, electric ignition, 5 speed....but I'm not sure if I will give up my IT prepped 4 speed trany....full tokico 5 way Illumina's, Tokico 1" drop springs, full poly bushing set, some more rims and tires....cleaner seats than what I have, interior door panels, carpet...basically the whole car....if I can find the room then only the rear end of the shell will be cut up and junked...and all the spare parts to rebuild another Z...that may be comeing this month....yes...another one...so I'll have 3 Z's...one for junk...one to be built up for drifting, and the other for a mean sleeper.....hehe...I know...I'm sick :twisted: the one in NY that I'm trying to get is almost the same as this one...but is a 240Z with a built 280Z motor and carbs.....but not the tripple web's that I wanted, but rebuilt SU's...but it will still eat an older Vette...hehe

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

aah.jpg

aai.jpg

aaj.jpg

aak.jpg

aal.jpg

aam.jpg

aan.jpg

aao.jpg

aap.jpg

and more pics here

And how much money was this little gem? I'm looking for a cheap (less than 1500 bucks) 240Z or 510 Coupe...

we agreed on $999...but after I had to do a repair to his other Z, and loan him my Jeep for a week, the price got down to $660...and we called it even. And it's paid off, and ready to strip and swap motors/sytems over...plus...I posted the engine that's in the 260Z now, since it's still running strong on a Z forum, and a guy is buying it for $240....

And the other Z...car 6 in NY, the guy said I can wait a while to get money for it, but prolly mid month in Sept...I can get it...for $1000....

Now to start selling parts I have extra...and I should come close to even on the price of one car....after I go thru all the car's, sort what parts on what car, and sell the rest off....Next year is going to rock...this year I gave up....but it will be a full building year as is.... :ph34r:

ITS OFFICIAL!!

YOU SIR, ARE A Z CAR WHORE! :D

seriously man..... Im gunna steal one.... hehe.... actually If all goes well when I get done with my car I am going to take the money and buy a 240 to put a ls1 in.... hehe... TEH FUN!

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Aug 31 2004, 10:37 PM
ITS OFFICIAL!!

YOU SIR, ARE A Z CAR WHORE! :D

seriously man..... Im gunna steal one.... hehe.... actually If all goes well when I get done with my car I am going to take the money and buy a 240 to put a ls1 in.... hehe... TEH FUN!
[post=384540]Quoted post[/post]​

THIEF!! That was my idea!! I bet I'll be done first! Plus I plan to add a supercharger if I can find one :D

fuck you aj, i officially hate you. YOU tend to find these little great prices for good cars. Your starting to piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait, till I come and visit up north.

:D :D :D :D

Find me a decent 90-91 Integra for under $1000. Must be a manual and body in decent shape. Motor is not needed.

Back