car accidents

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't usually drive high. I used to, but then people said I was pretty bad when I was, so I didn't drive for like a year and a half if i was high, then I started again and everyone said I drive normal now, but I try to avoid it.

I got caught getting some roadhead a few times. The girl just didn't want to stop at the redlights or in front of cops or any other time for that matter, Cherokee pulls up, I think I was in the Porsche with the top off so all they had to do was look to their right at a slight angle. They stayed honking and clapping the whole light....She never did stop and they tried to stay with me the whole time, like it was a fuckin show or something.

I didn't care and neither did she obviously, but I had to turn because it's just wrong when someone else gets that interested.

I've got everyone beat....

And everyone knows it, too :huh:

I wiped out a telephone pole freshman year of college. Hit a patch of black ice early one morning... other than that, I've been in 3 minor fender benders. A woman got tired of waiting at a stop sign and just decided to go for it (she had kids loose in her car also), then a woman slid into my parked car during an ice storm and finally there was an old geezer that backed into the Si in a parking lot (he was looking forward as the car was going backwards).

i had an old fucking man driving in front of me in his '98 chevy 3500 van. he pulls to the right like he's stopping or turning, then erratically pulls left in front of me (no signal)
i try to pull around him left since i'm already going around him, he pretends like he doesn't see me. or maybe he's just too damn old to be behind the wheel...either way, it's snowy as hell, so i don't brake, i pull left as far as i can and double clutch to first. my first response to him was my dear god, did you not hear my engine killing itself to slow down??? my front right cornerlight hit his middle left, b/c he continued to turn all the way around. i actually asked him where he was going, he couldn't answer me. no officer to the scene. i was told that they were in a "state of emergency" due to the snow. so no ticket issued for either of us, but i was uninsured. i think this old fuck was trying to pull a u-turn and didn't want to admit it. no witnesses but this guy is the biggest fucktard ever and he's making me mad.

in conclusion: old people eat balls.

don't have any pics... this was pre-digi cam days :p

got rear ended by a guy doing about 45-ish in a late 80's monte carlo when i was at a dead stop watiing to turn left into a parking lot.

totaled out my 94 z24

"in conclusion: old people eat balls."
i've had my share of close encounters with old peeps.
I went to driving school a whil back and said that old peopl can't drive. I swear at least 6 oldies quickly looked at me like they were going to kill me! :p

Brian dont forget the time you tried to plow through a that big ass pile of snow with the sol. :) Havok, post up the pic :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 4 2005, 12:49 AM
Brian dont forget the time you tried to plow through a that big ass pile of snow with the sol. :) Havok, post up the pic :lol:
[post=469075]Quoted post[/post]​

Man that brings back some old sol memorys =)

Didnt that make the front page of flag day mag?

gallery_8_32_1106435568.jpg

My God, that's a horrible photoshop.

lost grip at during an 80mph corner due to a sandy intersection, swerved back and forth and went into a ditch. the car rolled twice. i didnt wear a seatbelt nor was i harmed. if i was wearing a belt i would have had severe trama to the head due to my sub box.

112-1224_IMG2.JPG

112-1223_IMG2.JPG

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 4 2005, 10:43 AM
Probably no insurance.
[post=469225]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, or a suspended/revoked license, or both.

I miss that car alot, but not the peformance aspect of it. NA FWD sucks ass. If I could take the engine and drivetrain of the Scooby and plop it into that old car, I'd be in heaven. :)

I moved to Kalispell, Montana about six months ago from Huntsville, AL and have never driven in snow. I was driving my fiance's new mustang and I was taking a back road from work and a fucking deer ran out in front of me. Me being stupid I slammed on my brakes and bam in a ditch. I didn't really hurt the car at all but when I called her dad to pull me out he pulled me more into the ditch and dragged me along a white wooden fence scratching the paint badly, denting the car, and braking of the passenger side mirror. It sucks. Damn I am glad to be back in Huntsville!!!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 4 2005, 12:04 PM
what did you do with the car?

were you racing or just driving?

what was done to the car?
[post=469211]Quoted post[/post]​

i stripped the performance parts off it and sold them to a local member and good friend.

i was delivering pizza. :)

koni reds, ES bushes, strut bars and sticky tires. the car had 53k on it when i wrecked it.

Back