Car alarms

Which car alarm to buy?

• Clifford Concept

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

isn't AUTO LOCK=Clifford,

cuz I heard that Clifford went out of buisness, and Auto Lock took over, I had the Clifford IQ 550 or I don't know I forgot because I had it in my 95 LUde SE, so I sold it, I like that one, it was nice,

buttom like if you install this thing right, allarm will work and stuff, if you don't install it right, it will fuck with you, so mine wasn't properly installed, so door lock went out, and shit like that, so the guy who I sold it to took it back to the place were I installed and they fixed for him,

mine .02 get the Clifford because they have really cool lookin' remotes,

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Feb 2 2004, 04:24 AM
i work in mobile electronics (car audio n shit) at best buy now and yeah they're all owned by DEI but still, clifford is better. its like the difference between honda and acura, toyota and lexus, ford and lincoln (kinda) etc. i have the matrix 3.5 in my car and im more than happy with it.

the 3.5 is awesome. I love the fact that i can be alerted that my alarm is going off, even when i cant hear the siren

I have a Clifford Intelliguard 750... Very nice alarm! Would recommend it to anyone.
Don't cheap out on installation though, you want it done properly.

I have a clifford concept 200 and its been the best. So I would choose the clifford.

Back