car almost got stolen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sireg

last nite i was woken up at two in the morning by my father running up the stairs yelling to me to get my ass outside cause he just chased some punk kid up the street that was in my car. i ran outside up and down my street looking for the little cocksucker but saw nothing. then we jumped in the car and went out looking again saw noone went home called the cops and the did nothing but drive around my neighbrohood.thats pretty much the story but i was so fucking pissed and i couldnt sleep. the kid must have been a noob to stealing cars cause my shit is all ripped apart he obviously did not know what he was doing. stering colom is all ripped apart and the ignition is in a million pieces. the bad news i gotta fix and pay for the shit myself (no insurance) and lost a nights sleep. the fucking kid left a black glove and a flathead screwdriver in my front seat.(cops took the screwdriver for evidence).

cliff notes:
1.car got broken into
2.father got a workout chasing the kid down the street
3.dont know who it is
4.thieves fucking suck

i took the battey out. prolly not going to sleep tonite either my dad has a couple 12 gauge's. im ready

Originally posted by sireg@Feb 9 2005, 11:08 PM
i took the battey out. prolly not going to sleep tonite either my dad has a couple 12 gauge's. im ready
[post=458835]Quoted post[/post]​

i hate theives...hopefully u get em

Make up a kill switch. I'm definatly going to do that when I bring my car to Minneapolis

dale told me about it in another thread... sucks man.

i'm honestly suprised that the cops did THAT much. they wouldn't even come look at my car when it was broken into. such as waste of tax payer dollars.

and dude, think about moving too... i think you jsut got an apartment this year right? get out of there so if they come back - when ever- you arne't there.

sucks that you gotta pay for that shit out of pocket.

I hope that punk kid comes back and gets shot in the cocks. So this way when he goes to jail, he can only take it in the ass.

Good luck w/ repairing your shit.

yeah i lived with dale and his girlfriend we had an aparptment togeather and when the lease was up they moved out to another place and i just came back home. i dont live in a bad neighborhood at all(right on the blulevard) just sucks knowing someone tired to raped my car

there is almost abosolutely nothing you can do to prevent thieves from stealing your car, unless its garaged 24/7. they have whole networks where they have garages and towing trucks. even with a kill switch and lo jack, they will just tow your car to a hide out and wait 24 hrs to see if lo jack is in present. in that time most of your "easy" stuff will be gone such as intake, header, sound system, etc. they wait to get the motor/tranny and suspension. that leads to my question.
theortically say you saw a theif jacking ur shit infront of your house in a residential area. a normal suburb. can you bust our ur 12 gauge and blow them to fuck with an initial shout and say you had a premit for the weapon and the stealing took place on ur drive way but not on public sidewalks.

went to the junk yard today and got the parts 40$ its back on the road just need the plastic around the stearing wheel. :) now it time for an alarm

Similar story happened to my friend 3 weeks ago. He lives down the street and around the corner from me so I'm kind of scared...

He(6'5" built guy) woke up to his dad slamming the front door, so he ran outside right after him, and when they both got there, the guys were heading away in a black "ricer:

His dad ofcourse had a gun, that he flashed as he was walking out of his doorway, so the people drove off. Nothing happened to his car besides the door was left open.

I have another friend that lives less then a 1/4 mile away from here, who got his gsr stolen that same night, and actually saw a black civic earlier drive around.

Thank god, I garage my car, and I have a bullmastiff.

Tip of the day, find a garage or monitor your car like crazy. Once its been broken into once, they will come back.

Back