car bogs from 2000rpm to 4000rpm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96 Bahamas Hatch

my setup is a b16 in my 96hatch runnin on a japanese b16 ecu, i gunked my engine down ,covered the alternator and dizzy,never drove the car that day after that, when i got in it it kinda bogs from 2000-4000rpm,any ideas anyone

check the spark plugs too. it could be saturating them at a load of low rpms. but could not be saturating them at idle or high rpms.

havent had the time 2 deal wit it yet , i do bodywerk and im fixin sum motorbike parts ,so tommorow im gonna do that becuz i gatta service my car tomoorow, thats y i luv the site ,tnks

check ur spark plug holes where yur wires go into....if there is water sittin in there, get a vaccuum and a straw and suck it all out....happened to my crx when i degreased everything and sounded terrible and studdered alot

yep red rex , u were rite the mutha was full of water 123 except for 4 after i did that it ran ok, gave she a full tune up, tnk God the Bahams doesnt have emission laws LOL, but tnks

Just a tip when every I powerwash my car I do it while it's running and leave it running for a min of 15 or so after the wash. Use common sense please. It's been a common pratice at every shop I worked at. Just helps with evaporation.

Back