Car broken into for the second time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hexen

Well, last night my car got broken into for the second time in the last year or so.

First time they broke my window and stole my laptop bag which had my books for school in it.

This timet they took my $400 Pioneer Premier deck and a bunch of CDs.

Cop said that it looked like they pulled the window down from the weather stripping or something like that. He took some prints, but nothing was anything spectacular.

The thing that really sucks is that I had planned on pulling the deck out today and putting into the M with the amp that I bought. I just wasn't going to do it until later in the day because it is super hot outside.

I'm thinking about taking the 9mm out to the shooting range and having some fun on some practice targets. Man I wish I had an alarm in the Civic... I would have been out there so fast with the pistola.

Live and learn friend. I've been ripped off for $2500 and $1500 worth of shit on two different occasions. The first goodie you should install on your car is a good alarm, with multiple sirens and a diode isolated backup battery. Locking your doors just keeps the honest people out.

sucks man. i just got the stereo stolen out of my s10 last night. don't really care 'bout the stereo... but driving with no window sucks :( . makes me second guess buying a civic to avoid the extra risk of the huge inconvienace of gettin' shit jacked.

Sorry to hear that man.... You obviously don't live in CA since the cops actually came out and took prints instead of laughing at you. :(

ive had a brick throne at my car to see if it had an alarm and thats something i thought i could get buy with a little longer my mistake
after they put a dent into the side another brick through the window and popped the trunk and took the system
they tried to get my deck out but they just ripped apart half the dash and still couldnt get it
so now the next thing im getting is a good alarm

Originally posted by stedscivic@Sep 27 2004, 07:35 PM
ive had a brick throne at my car to see if it had an alarm and thats something i thought i could get buy with a little longer my mistake
after they put a dent into the side another brick through the window and popped the trunk and took the system
they tried to get my deck out but they just ripped apart half the dash and still couldnt get it
so now the next thing im getting is a good alarm
[post=395508]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy shit!!! They throw bricks at your car????? Do you live in da Ghetto? Fuck me, I wish people would throw bricks at my shit. I'd come out running like OJ for the border. I live close to the main road through my town. All the crackheads on bikes come by at all times during the night, but they're sneaky.

Honestly, most of the criminals around here are white teenage boys, searching for stereos and rims. They don't throw bricks, just spark plug pieces to quietly shatter your glass.

1. go buy or adopt very mean german shepard or rotweiler, and make your car his dog house.
2. leave car running, 24/7 so dogs can breathe
3. burglers come to steal the car, the open the door, and dogs take care of them....lol.....

they'll never break into your car again...

Whats up Hexen. Noticed you're from Davis. Going to UC Davis? Planing to be there in a semester or so.
Anyway, that sucks man. My friend's 00' GSR got ripped off there not to long ago and they parted that mofo.
And to be frank, you probably won't see that deck again. They're pretty hard to recover unless the dipstick gets busted in the act and coughs up all the loot he has.
Oh yeah, and shooting a 9mm. Probably wont hit anyone. LoL. Theyre pretty friggin hard to use, even if the target is like 10ft away. Maybe you should get a rifle and get an apt./house that you can see your car. Then you can snipe the bastards.

run a drop cord to your car at night hidden so no one can see cut the female end off hook like an alligator clip to one of the wires the other one put on a grounding rod into the ground hook the alligator clip to the frame of your car then plug it in at night you will hear when they grab your car lol

Originally posted by dragntoys@Oct 19 2004, 02:29 AM
run a drop cord to your car at night hidden so no one can see cut the female end off hook like an alligator clip to one of the wires the other one put on a grounding rod into the ground hook the alligator clip to the frame of your car then plug it in at night you will hear when they grab your car lol
[post=404448]Quoted post[/post]​

haha sweet

back when my brother still had his eg coupe, he installed a torched, like that thing in real tv. go find a site on australian car theft, you should find one.

Damn I think there is a curse. My gf's civic got broken into this fucking morning and those bastards took my deck, amp, and subs. I bought her a $300 JVC deck just this summer and a Kenwood subs in a mtx box with a JL audio amp for $400.

Stupid question, will she get reimbursed by insurance? she has full coverage. Probably not

Anyway, i live in a small city so imma ask around and find those fucks. If i get them, Im going to sue for a kidney.

you should be able to get stock cd/tape player
rest of the system, probably not, because its aftermarket, but you can always say the cd player in it was stock.

friend of mine said he knew guys who attached razor blades behind their decks and in key areas around their amps under their seats so when thieves reached for them, they get all cut up.
One of his friends had his shit stolen once, but was able to get a shred of satisfaction from it because he saw a trail of blood in his car from where the shit was to the door.
And you know they're in a hurry and are thrusting their hands everywhere reaching for the shit and those fuckin razor blades cut deep and must hurt like a bitch.

Back