1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Broken into ?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by XZILER8, Jul 14, 2003.

1. XZILER8

XZILER8 Senior Member

Okay, this is a crazy ass story, it might be a little bit of a long read, but I'll do my best to get to the point. Please read it from beginning to finish....it's worth it!

On Friday night, I was at work all day and well into the night. I got off around 2:30 am and I walk out to my car to drive home. At this hour, my car is the only one in the employyee lot which is normal. I walk up to my car and as I'm opening my door, it catches my attention that there are a bunch of papers strewn upon my drivers side seat. This is pretty weird, and it takes me a few seconds to realize that was definately NOT how I left the car when I got to work that day.

It sinks in a few moments later and I start gettin pissed! So I decide to start lookin around to try to figure out what the fuckin bastards took. I had my stereo face with me, so that was all good. Then it occurs to me that I had left my "book" of cd's in the car (which I normally do not do). I look behind the seat, and it is still there. That was a big relief. I keep looking around, and I can't find a single thing missing. I wonder if they just didn't find anything, or if they got scared off by someone?!?

As I was first looking around, I noticed what appeared to be the top of an aerosol spray can sitting on my drivers seat. This is just plain weird! That's not something you expect to find when your car gets broken into.

Well, although i'm relieved that nothing is missing, I'm still really pissed that someone decided to fuck with my shit!!!!!!!! As I'm driving home, my mind is racing with thoughts about the incident and I can't stop thinkin about why on God's green Earth there was that aerosol can top in my car.

When I got home, I took a more thorough look around to see if anything was missing. I figure I may have missed something because the parking lot at work is really dim and my dome light is basically worthless. When I get home and in some better light, I see there's a big fuckin hole in my passenger door panel. :angry:

I'm really pissed now! Well, nothing I can do about it now, so I go in the house to go to bed. I keep thinking and I realize that the only thing I can't find in my car is a can of AXE BODYSPRAY. This is just stupid now. I can't believe my car got broken into for a $3.00 can of fucking deodorant and then the fuckers decided to vandalize the car (i.e. the hole in the door) I suppose they were pissed that they didn't find anything of value and decided to "teach me a lesson" by fucking up my door.

But wait, keep reading......heres where it get's good!

Once i have a while to collect my thoughts and cool off, I start to realize what happened!

I know that when I got to work, I had the can of "AXE" on the passenger seat. Like I said, it was the only thing that was missing. So, here is what really happened. While I was at work, the hot day and sun heated up the can of AXE and the pressure got so high, that it litterally exploded out the top of the can and became a "rocket". It had so much force behind it that it blew all my papers around and when it hit my door, it hit soo hard that it puched a hole in the door panel and ended up INSIDE my door! :eek:

Yes, it sucks that my door is fucked up, but on the bright side, my car smells really good now! :lmao:

Here are the pics.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tedwright

tedwright Senior Member

thats funny as hell!!!

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

4. tedwright

tedwright Senior Member

at least it didnt smash a window

5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

LOL
    im sorry to laugh but that is one of the most fucked up things ive ever heard of

i never thought of that happening.... thanks for the heads up though

sorry bout your door

hit up a local junkyard ... should be able to find a door panel pretty easy

6. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

:lol: :lol: Hahahahahaahahah...omfg LMAO :lol: :lol:

Thats the kinda shit that happens to me ROFL

7. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

that sucks dood, but atleast it didn't get broken into.

i was about to leave a can of axe in my car as well, but then i realized that it get to be 110-117 nowadays <_<

8. khrisb

khrisb ******

:eek:
    Dude, thats fucked!

9. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

10. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

:lol: Funny, but still very lucky something else didn't get messed up by the axe can.

11. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

Axe Ownz JoO, stick with american deodorant.

Milan

12. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

sue axe their can is defective :)

13. FFCiv

FFCiv Senior Member

I had that type(Pheonix) and it exploded in my backpack durring class. The classroom reeked real bad

14. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

me too!!! lolol!! one of the craziest things i have ever heard of...

15. comutek

comutek Senior Member

i shouldn't have looked at the pics before the story because after seeing the pics i had a good idea of what was going on.

16. dcsports413

dcsports413 Senior Member

17. NoJokE

NoJokE Senior Member

18. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

that woulda been the ultimate 0WNED story if someone DID break into your car, and because of the pressure change when he opened the door, and the heat in the car the axe can exploded and went 5 inches into his skull, and all that was left is a dead body with a axe can 5 inches into his head...

id pay $$$ money for a pic like that haha.

car thief gets 0wned by AXE

19. Trinity

Trinity <font color=#FF909B><b>I go back like Aqua Net.</b

omg that is too fucking funny, i can't stop laughing. LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

20. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

To bad they list on the can store in a cool dry area also Im sure it says to keep it over 50f and under 100f something like that
    so much for the lawsuit idea

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted