Car Broken into ?!?!?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats pretty silly,I dont know how you slept....I'm wired after I think my ride gets messed with

Good thing it wasn't a can of spraypaint.

Update:

I noticed this today.

The can had so much force when it went through the door panel that it dented the sheet metal out about 1/8th inch. The paint is cracked and is lookin super fly!

The picture isn't that great, but you get the point....

s3f1361ee1c9da.jpg

I can only laugh! I'm just glad it happened in my beater Rex instead of the Lude!

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Jul 14 2003, 09:31 PM
Sounds like some McGuyver shit. :D

ya, trust me, if your ever being held captive by some commies, and they lock you in a room with a door made of vinyl, plastic, and sheet metal, Just light a fire under a can of AXE and you'll be out in no time! Next thing you know you're on you way home so Peter Thorton can put you in some even more fucked up situation.

I think AXE Bodyspray has officially replaced the swiss army knife and Duct tape as my choice of tools!

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 14 2003, 05:38 PM
To bad they list on the can store in a cool dry area also Im sure it says to keep it over 50f and under 100f something like that
so much for the lawsuit idea

yes, but there is such a thing called "strict liability"

it could be possible that the can was NOT manufactured to osha or whoeverthefuck's specs on aluminum cans...

i think this calls for some Discovery :lol:

Back