Car Chase on Fox News

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Armed robbery suspects er something, They are still armed and the guy almost smoked a cop walking across the road.

Im watching it right now, a few shots have been fired. I dont think hes dead yet. Im all pumped for this guy to get messed up. I think there smokin rocks before they go to federal pound me in the ass prision.

Well now there saying they just shot out his mirror so he couldnt see the police behind him.

There coming out now i guess

one male one female, laying ont he ground

Its over now :cry: Now all the news stations are playing the replay reel. Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

was it anything good? D0rift0? Crashes? Blood? Sex? Nothing?

Quoted post[/post]]
wha?

more info?
I knew someone would ask... I don't know them, I more or so know of them. :laugh: They guy that finally gave up in the end got his ass whooped by one of my friend's because of some stupid shit. That guy didn't like the way my friend was staring at him, so my friend layed his ass out. This happened at a Wal-Mart like 3 or 4 years ago.

BTW- I should of said I know of the driver lol because I don't know who that girl was or the guy that jumped out. :shrug2:

No!!!!!
Im always curious about what girls look like in weird situations.... and in this case i wanna know if shes a hot accomplice or an ugly one..

My gf says that if she was ever to do something totally illegal.. she’d dress up and look really hot.. just incase she got caught…

Back