Car Club Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Decided to link up a beta version of my car club's video. Edited is not done by me, and it not Hollywood - but better than some of the homemade vids out there. Runs about 4 min so far.

Mostly WRX's, one EP3, SRT4, and the camera car is an RSX Type-S. My car is in two shots, as the second shooting was highway stuff, and my car was too damn slow at the time. White STI does some axis spins in one of its last outings before it blew a ring, broke a rod and spun a bearing. Please excuse Cory dancing in the midpoint of the movie - I have nothing to do with that.

Movie- 56k beware...

Silver WRX with no wing in the movie is now making 302whp on a stock tranny and clutch. Winged WRX is now replaced with an 05' white STI. One of the blue WRX's has a full RA-spec gearbox, Exedy clutch, and new axles.

Enjoy.

Feedback greatly appreciated. My Honda will be making a comeback soon.

Its kinda sad when the coolest car in your 'club' is the same as B's :ph34r:

You guys got anything with more than 4 cylanders?

Good music... be sure to leave out the scene with the odd guy grabbing his crotch and dancing around like a drunk tittydancer.

subbies are way too popular, cool cars, good fast buys, but way too popular.

Good video, makes the cuts go a little faster and have some car noise in the background, and it look pro

Yeah, I've told the editior of the vid to speed up the cuts as well. Well hopefully have a good amount of day shots in the future.

Yeah, I think WRX's are sometimes played out as well. Guy with the 300whp WRX is dumping $9000 into his
driveline in order from him to launch it and not break anything. He wants to drag race it.

We all told him he should of bought an STI in the first place.

Ah well, theyre good people- until they rag on hondas.

Gonna make them eat those words this summer. :p

we'll do our best right chris?

:mrgreen:

its too bad none of them will come to bristol to put up or shut up :)

cool vid. interesting variation of clubbed to death, never heard it before. sounds good.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, I've told the editior of the vid to speed up the cuts as well. Well hopefully have a good amount of day shots in the future.

Yeah, I think WRX's are sometimes played out as well. Guy with the 300whp WRX is dumping $9000 into his
driveline in order from him to launch it and not break anything. He wants to drag race it.

We all told him he should of bought an STI in the first place.

Or an EVO.

Ah well, theyre good people- until they rag on hondas.

Gonna make them eat those words this summer. :p

Im totally with you on the whole WRX thing.

If any of your buddies with those cars rag on hondas, tell them that the only reason they bought WRX's is because they are the trendy way to go these days . . . . had the year been 1996, they all would be driving Civics.

too much bullshit...good for like an opening/intro something. you guys need more footage of better stuff.

I did like it though. dont get the wrong idea. It's a good start.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
or even the sleepy ep3 :mrgreen:

Hey TurboMirage, I really hope your not smashing on my EP. . . . . ..

you comin to autox with chris and i? :)

yes I am, Im just waiting to get my new tire's

tires wont save you from CERTAIN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
too much bullshit...good for like an opening/intro something. you guys need more footage of better stuff.

Yeah, keep in mind - the kid who should be doing the editing, our photographer - isn't. The editing is being done by a drunkard who goes to Umass Amherst, and gets nothing done.

/rant

It is a good start, and I promise better footage as summer approaches.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah, keep in mind - the kid who should be doing the editing, our photographer - isn't. The editing is being done by a drunkard who goes to Umass Amherst, and gets nothing done.

/rant

It is a good start, and I promise better footage as summer approaches.

hey i know plenty of people from amherst. fuckin party animals! :mrgreen:

Back