car club

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zero2sixtyin3

89 EF Hatch D15B2 w/ 5spd
i have a basic question. why is it that honda's and acura's vastly outnumber majority of any other tuner vehicles and yet there really arent any car clubs for them? you have porsche car clubs, camaro car clubs, amc clubs, alfa romeo clubs, even pt cruiser clubs. the import tuning scene is so massive and we as a whole come up with some of the most creative, innovative and unique ideas for our cars and yet we dont really have an actual car club.

im not talking about the stupid little ricer gangs and crap. i mean one where you can meet up with people in your regions, go on a cruise to some place nice and photograph cars and have a good time, show off what you got, meet new people into the same things you are and have a good time. a club with clean hondas, with actual blood sweat and tears put into your vehicles. i have never really seen an actual honda/acura club that was bigger then 10 cars.

i think that is one of the biggest and most obvious things lacking. wouldnt it be nice to be apart of a nationally recognized honda club? maybe even bigger than the U.S. i mean a club of real enthusiasts who are into them longer then those who think they are cool until they get beat by a 240sx or some crap.

im honestly looking for some input on this from anyone and everyone who reads this.

there are a lot of problems that keep honda/acura clubs from surviving more than a few weeks or months or being larger than a handful of people

i will name off a few... and im sure others will fill in what i miss

Honda/Acura owners tend to be young, immature, dick bags and are not really all that fun to be around

Honda/Acura owners are not a group known for their organizational skills, making it hard for them to set up a working or lasting "club"

Honda/Acura owners are justifiably paranoid of other Honda/Acura owners, most of whom are thieving bastards that are looking to steel their shit

Honda/Acura owners do not have any fucking respect for any god damn thing, they tend to trash any area they congregate in, they cant keep their fucking mouth shut or their hands to themselves, and they seem to have a natural talent for starting shit with anyone and everyone within a 75yd radius

any time you have multiple Honda/Acura owners in the same location, random acts of asshattery start to happen (such as: street racing, burnouts, loud ass music, bouncing off the rev limiter with their loud ass exhaust, fights, shit getting broken, vandalism, general disruption, etc...)... then the cops tend to show up... which then leads to a rousing game of parking lot hop-scotch... with lines of cars following each other from lot to lot, as the cops repeatedly come in to break everything up, until they get fed up and start handing out tickets, arresting people, and towing cars, or it gets too late and everyone has to get home before curfew, or else their parents will get mad

:shrug2: its sad but true

its sad............ i wish we had a few hs meets in dfw area! no f-tards........

pt cruiser club lol sad but true.

Anytime you have a car where a bunch of older people buy it, you will have clubs. How often do you see a 40+ year old in a bad ass civic?

I can think of 1 guy I know. and he runs his own honda shop so it goes hand and hand with the guy, then again he doesn't show his car, he just races it at the tracks.

sadly E is right but i know that though 90% is alot it doesnt mean the 10% that is decent cant meet up and hang out and stuff like that. if someone is a doucher then im sure it wouldnt take much to make them leave.

i dont know i just think it is BS that its such a big thing and yet we have nothing that even remotely makes it seem like a community. i guess thats why its called import scene and not import community.

oh well i will just have to start looking for guys here on HS that are cool and live in my area to meet up and hang out with. who knows i will have to see if i cant make something out of this mess that the 90% has created. i would definitely encourage others to give it a try too. i mean what could it hurt? on second thought dont answer that it was a rhetorical question lol.

there are still some vestiges of honda "clubs" around here and there.

for example, team-integra is pretty organized and has a mostly mature crowd. there are organized meetings all around the country. however you must have an integra!

also here in south florida another group with a big following is florida honda crew. not so organized all the time, but there is a great core group of guys that are serious about honda performance. meet ups happen at various tracks and dynos, and at any parking lot meet you are bound to see some fhc stickers.

theres really nothing up here in spokane. definitely no organized clubs.theres a group that meets on hwy2 at the babys r us parking lot during the summer. and of course, they do burnouts and stupid shit like that.
hell there arent many clean hondas in the area. most are rusted/riced/wrecked.

yea im over next to seattle and around here you get kids being stupid in there mommy's/daddy's cars and doing burnouts showing up drunk and shit like that and then cops come and kick everyone out.

i quit going there. my friend likes to go out to the Seattle area and race but that had such a huge bust it ended up on youtube so i quit showing up. luckily i wasnt there that weekend and neither was he. you should look it up funny stuff : kent street races. got on the kiro news too

close but never that extreme, minus the excuse every time a challenge is made.

if someone is a doucher then im sure it wouldnt take much to make them leave.

If you try and make them leave then they get all butt hurt and threaten to come back with their 'homies' and start crap. Then you have to deal with their crap when you're just trying to enjoy yourself.

It's much easier on a forum where you can just turn their thread into an epic conversation about sandwiches.

Back