car darwin awards.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
248976408_l.jpg
\
thats a picture of that kid on myspace... dumbass :)

lmoa! i forgot about that thread. that was such a great thread.. rofl. i'm laughing at my desk right now like an idiot and people are staring at me
lol

drill hole in plywood plank. tie rope through hole. place engine on plank. Pull plank up stairs while balancing motor. :)

no.. he had freinds

the physical size was too big to fit through the hatchway. that was the kicker.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
or get some friends?

i missed that thread...

If he's building his motor in the damn basement, how do you expect him to have any friends?

:ph34r:

I do this all the time. But then again, I also just lift the fuckin thing out of the basement and move on with life.

Airjockie saved my foot and ankle from certain decapitation from an EW4. He held the whole thing up and just walked it over to a slab of wood when I tripped.

i liked the one where the kid tried to clean out his throttle body with the garden hose while it was still attached to his intake, and hydro locked his motor.

There was a guy on SRT forums, I have the link but the thread has been deleted, but he was cleaning his engine bay with simple green, and thought he would clean his cylinders so he took out his spark plugs and poured simple green in there....

I think its a joke, but who knows.

Back