Car died after idle and wont start help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EvoIX4me

I started my car this morning and after it idleing for about 1 min it shut off. I tried taking the distrubutor cap off and sanded that little thing that had corrosion on it.No luck. The car was having issues before but not with it runnning , the vtec was sparatic but never did it have a problem staying at idle . Help me guys :mellow:

The Motor is a Ls/Vtec B18A1 block B16a head . If that helps any ?

what a sh!tty forum , nobody helps me out ? On my evoM site i would have had 30 + replies . IS there any honda GURUS on here or should i find some other honda forums :ph34r:

hahaha. well check ur spark.. check ur fuel pressure. check if ur spark plug wires are in good condition. check spark plugs and plug gap. check intake and throttle body. tell me what u find buddy.

hahaha. well check ur spark.. check ur fuel pressure. check if ur spark plug wires are in good condition. check spark plugs and plug gap. check intake and throttle body. tell me what u find buddy.

Finally some help :) . thanks i wil try that and get back to you .

Bashing the forum isn't going to get you help in a hurry...

Do the basics like said before. Check for fuel & spark. Go from there..narrow it down then come back with an update. If your not qualified to those basic things, bring it to a mechanic or someone who can.

Back