car dies while driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zap45

ok i just replace the dizzy car run strong and everything but it still dies and sputters.
what could be the problem also we replace the fuel pump also. Any help thanks

check all of your sensor plugs under the hood some times if their just barely makeing contact that has happened to me or have you checked your injectors/plugs?

I also would look into your firing order / plugs, did u change them when u did the dizzy?

Humm, maybe the injectors you have arnt the greatest mite I say get new 1's hehe, im just playing with u... another question is, how is the battary set up in you car + ya alt?

well when i get the money i gonna get a set of new injectors. my battery is in its normal spot it does have corrison around it and my alternator look pretty good but i dont \know? like i said it hold back and choke and dies. When i start it back up while it still rolling it drives fine.

well i check the plugs and on number three we found oil on the thread not the electrode. what could that mean. would that cause it to die? maybe fuel filter

well if your finding oil on ya spark plug I would go down to genral Maint section and post that, that cant be good, but if its just on the threat? dunno, as for ya injectors, I would take them out clean them, or go get like 3 bottles of injector cleaner and run them threw with every 1/2 tank or so of gas and try to flush the system, another thing is did u install the fuel pump right?

Back