Car For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

Ok here is the deal, I have my 89 Honda Civic DX. The car has run great for the last 4 years that I have had it. It has 120,000 miles on it, I am the second owner. The car needs a paint job, As some minor rust is starting to appear (nothing sanding cannot take care of). Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles on it The car has the following mods done to it:
89 Si Intake Maifold
PM6 ECU
89 Si Distributor
Home Made Intake with K&N Filter
Skunk2 Short Shifter (dual bend)
ITR LCAs
Tein HAs
Si guage Cluster

Extras:
B16 JDM complete Block with oil cooler
DIY Ported and polished head
ARP head studs
All need head gaskets and seals, OEM in packaging still
2 B16 intake manifolds Complete with 7 injectors
B16 Throtle body
All it needs is a transmission, and valve springs and a valve job.
Stock wheels with almost new (6 months old) Michelin tires
89 Si Cam

Why I am selling it:
It is barley failing smog, and I just do not have the time to deal with it. I am just not going to register it so it does not get the "gross polluter" title. If you have a smog hook up or, you are looking to build an auto-x, drag, or race car, this would be a perfect project.
Or if anyone is interested, but wants the car to be converted back to DPFI, let me know and we can work something out.

Issues with the car:
It burns oil, the D15 needs new valve seals.
The clutch could be replace, however it is not slipping
Needs paint (pics to come)
D15 Tranny making some noise, but it has been making that noise for quite some time now, and no serious problems.
Timing belt needs to be replaced as the car is at 120,000 miles. (I might consider doing this if it helps the sale)

Recently repaired:
Brand new master cylinder (2 weeks old)
Brand new front brake lines (2 weeks old)
6 month old tires on stock wheels

I go to school in Monterey, Ca. But I go up to San Francisco quite a bit as that is where I am from. I can deliver the car to most places in the bay area/sacramento area if needed. However Pick up is prefered. I would like to get 1200 OBO for the car, with all the extras. I am fairly negotiable on the price, as I am buying another car and would like to get rid of this one.

my e-mail is: cleveland_s@hotkarl.org
email me for my phone # and location of the car.
Pics will come tonight
If you need vouches I have plenty on this board and others.
-Eric

Back