Car fuel problems B18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SaVaGe6909

Hello.. everyone im new to the forum and i just wanted to say hi and i also have a few questions... i bought a 92 integra gs with a 95 b18c1 motor in it from someone off autotrader and it turns out that the car has some issues.First thing is that the car runs fine one day then the battery somehow drains overnight and wont start the next day so i have to jump it?? somebody said it could be the grounding anyone have any ideas??Also this car had nitrous oxide on it b4 i had it because it still has the gauge and the holes where the injectors for the nitrous went are filled in with screws .. this car goes through gas like nothing.. it burns gas bad and you can smell it when im just idling or sitting at a stop.. do u think the fuel is somehow turned up?? i only have a basic knowledge of cars and not alot of money and i really need to fix this car so i can get to school does anyone have any suggestions?? i went to autozone to see if they could check the computer but they wont do it unless the check engine light is on..so it looks like im gonna have to take it somewhere. well any help would be greatly appreciated .. thanx alot everyone

if you have the tools...runs a compression check on it. a loss in compression in one or more cylinders could possibly cause you to eat up a lot of gas. is it burning oil too?

as far as the battery...check the ground and also check to see if he had any components hooked up directly to the battery that may be draining it even while the car is off. have you replaced the battery...it just could be a bad battery.

Back