car got egged!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

:( i was on the computer tonight and i hear a car then i hear whap so i thought i better check it out. go outside and theres frigging egg all over my car, i jump in my car but no luck didnt find them, but the cops came in like 5 mins which was a shock and i got the model of the car from someone walking there dog that saw them so maybe they'll catch them. my car smells like egg now because the window was cracked a little bit, why couldnt they have hit my dads bmw instead of my car. fuking kids man.

wash that shit off immediatly if you havent already .... otherwise its not comming off

yeah i washed it off and we have a garage but not for my civic. they hit like 5 cars in my area, little bastards

wash it ASAP or the acid in the yoke will eat the paint, they egged my moms RX300 and she didnt know it, its now silver with bare metal spots, going into the shopnext week for complete repaint.

edit - you replied right before me.. at least you got it off

im lucky i stay up late at night i guess because not only did i save my car but all the others in my area that got hit, cops woke them all up.

Back