Car just got repoed in my parking lot!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
COOOL!!!!! hahahahhaah I heard the alarm sound, so I looked outside my window and the tow truck was pulling it off down the road =) I wonder whos car it was. looked to be a chevy of some sort.

Last edited:
i watched a car get repo'd out of a nightclub parking lot once. it was a gay ass mustang. i swear it took them 10 minutes to load it up. the alarm was going off the whole time and nobody did anything.

I repo'd cars with a buddy of mine. 9 times out of 10, the car was jacked up pretty badly, and the 'owner' was a crackhead. How does one not afford payments on a ford focus?

I pulled up to my best friends apartment to see the tow truck taking a chevy truck out of a space. I laughed, then realized it was my best friends dad's truck!! So I call him, only for him to say "Oh well, he shoulda paid his note." Cold. His father was sitting next him.

if you know they're gonna take it you should just give it back and save the repo fee

my friend repo'ed for a while
some people are cool as shit and help you load it, some people come out with shotguns, then come pay it off the next day in cash, like 30K cash
insanity

COOOL!!!!! hahahahhaah I heard the alarm sound, so I looked outside my window and the tow truck was pulling it off down the road =) I wonder whos car it was. looked to be a chevy of some sort.

looked to be a chevy... sweet they did the owner a favor:p

10 minutes is WAY too long for a repo. Should be a minute or less.

I have helped do a repo or 2 in my day... The best was a Cabrio... Pulled up, had to GoJack it to get it where we could get the forks under the wheels... took 2 minutes... Threw the GoJacks in the bed, we hop in the truck, and started backin up to hit the forks, and the lady comes running out in bra & underwear in tears, and dives on the hood begging not to take it..

My buddy the repo guy leans out the window, smiles, and says whats
in it for me? The woman begs anything... He motions for her to come over to the window, and as soon as she gets off the hood he takes off... LOL... :)

Back