car keyed five times ina weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JimJewy

Five times!! two on the hood that are almost 2 feet long. A patch that looks like they were trying to scrap something off on the trunk. The drivers side is only 4 inches long starting at the door and a 4 foot long gash on the pax side. I checked and it is going to easier just to have the car repainted. And to top it off someone hit my front bumper at the mall last week. I am ready to snap about this crap. I have a friend is an adjuster for an insurance company. He told me that i am better off replacing it myself instead of trying to claim it. My deductable is a 1K. So now i have to decide whether to swap engines or to fix the body and paint first. I mean i don't have "rice" The only thing I have that you can see is a Ractive Exhaust.

Vent as much as you need....

Still sucks about everyones luck with cars nowdays...

Some are stolen, some are vandalized, and some just meet up with old people that cant see or have the reflexes to actually drive their car....which normaly totals the car...

I have been lucky in those area's, but I also don't have any car that is worth stealing...couse it would be a short joy ride.....no gas in any of the cars, or no running engines.....hehe,
Plus no-one wants the old beaters, they know better than trying to even think about resaleing them, or parting them out on the blackmarket..couse there is just no market for a stock EW4....hehe

nobody can own anything nice anymore....

swap!..for now get some Mothers scratch remover(even if it doesnt work all that great) for now and patch the trunk with bondo for now...mean while track those pussies down and give 'em the buziness

Back