car owned by snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
02.jpg

06.jpg

snow

hey, SUV's are good for SOME things. especially when all you have is a little honda. can't haul shit with the teg, man.

That happened to my NX2000...

But mine was worse (In some regards)

Owned the car for 2 weeks. Parked at my friends house, we had to be up at 6:00 to go to work (We were deep-woods welders).

5:14 am. BAM

He runs out before I do.. I'm sleeping on the couch and he runs by me. To the window, and he says "Uh... Steve...."

I run out. I thought someone hit his truck, which hit mine (I was parked deeper into the driveway)

Poking out of my hood, bolt upright is a 4' long icycle. About 2 feet in diameter where it was exposed from the hood.

The 4th floor roof lost an icycle estimated at 200 pounds. Downwards it plunged, taking out the windshield, hood, fender, tire, axle, even my hydraulic cylinders were pulled from the pedals. Intake snapped into bits, wiring and my front motor mount.

I made an "act of god" insurance claim.

-> Steve

-> Steve
[post=465908]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

acyt of god thats a true claim that is funny shit

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 24 2005, 05:15 PM
hey, SUV's are good for SOME things. especially when all you have is a little honda. can't haul shit with the teg, man.
[post=465757]Quoted post[/post]​

very true, but i would rather a truck than an suv.

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 24 2005, 10:53 PM

Owned the car for 2 weeks. Parked at my friends house, we had to be up at 6:00 to go to work (We were deep-woods welders).

5:14 am. BAM

He runs out before I do.. I'm sleeping on the couch and he runs by me. To the window, and he says "Uh... Steve...."

I run out. I thought someone hit his truck, which hit mine (I was parked deeper into the driveway)

Poking out of my hood, bolt upright is a 4' long icycle. About 2 feet in diameter where it was exposed from the hood.

The 4th floor roof lost an icycle estimated at 200 pounds. Downwards it plunged, taking out the windshield, hood, fender, tire, axle, even my hydraulic cylinders were pulled from the pedals. Intake snapped into bits, wiring and my front motor mount.

-> Steve

OMFG, Whats up the the Dr Gene Scott Avatar....My mother left my father because of that nutcase

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Feb 25 2005, 05:29 AM-->
@Feb 24 2005, 10:53 PM

5:14 am.  BAM

He runs out before I do.. I'm sleeping on the couch and he runs by me.  To the window, and he says "Uh... Steve...."

The 4th floor roof lost an icycle estimated at 200 pounds.  Downwards it plunged, taking out the windshield, hood, fender, tire, axle, even my hydraulic cylinders were pulled from the pedals. Intake snapped into bits, wiring and my front motor mount.

-> Steve

OMFG, Whats up the the Dr Gene Scott Avatar....My mother left my father because of that nutcase
[post=465994]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahahahaha

Back