Car paint scheme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

I need some help, even though I went to school for graphic design like 10 years ago I just cant come up with a scheme for my car.

I wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas for my race car. Designs/colors?

The colors I was thinking of doing were neon orange, black, and white. I want to do white and neon orange at the least....anyone wanna give it a shot?

I dont have many photos but its basically a plain white 95 civic hatch back.

SCCA STL class

october19.jpg

Here it is.

6317027863_2b0d9cbbeb_z.jpg

I think its a pretty bitchin (vinyl job) but Ive never seen something like it.

Thats pretty cool actually.

A litte painful on the eyes for a long time though lol.

I was considering maybe just a vinyl job but the paint job is so crappy now.

I can refresh the white and just add my numbers etc but I was wanting something different.

I was thinking something like this without all the craziness..

SLSE9B9107-24-04-2009-.jpg

should we play around in Forza a bit and see if we can come up w/ some stuff for you??

going to my g'mas for lunch and some football, i'll give it a shot when i get home.. i have some ideas in my head already..

Last edited:
That would be awesome actually

rpf1s are my current wheel if they have them....which im willing to paint as well.

Last edited:
just something i threw together real quick.. double0si can probably do a whole lot better than me

a.jpg

Im liking where this is headed! I like those colors like that, do they have a more neon orange?

I do like that scheme though.

thats about as bright as it gets.. they might have a shade brighter, no neon though.. i could maybe photoshop it

i was gonna do the orange parallel w/ the black and just a little bit of it.. left the front plain though

i'll play w/ it more tomorrow

i liked your design too, that was just the one i saw that i liked.

when you have time i would love to see more.

I like it, I'm going to have to look into getting it done.

How much does it cost to do vinyl on a car?

I could always just rattle can it too.

Back