Car parks itself. Female drivers rejoice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should take away her keys before she hurts herself or other motorists.

actually shes boroing my car now since i lost my licence and hers got robbed.
i have taken up praying and they now no me by name at the local church, with god on my side how can she crash my car.(tell me if my logic is deranged)

hopefully it'll only be herself.
Ouch...

I'm with most of you on this subject, it's just going to make bad drivers even worse. Are they going to ban this car from being able to use it on Driving test? hmm...makes me feel real sorry for the type of drivers that my son is going to have to deal with in 16+ years...oh I can only fucking imagine...

She's going to kill someone and hopefully it'll only be herself.

dude thats harsh you see it that way, considering most of the damage has ocured in parking related situations, she wont kill herself, she will only damage her car further and in the proces hopefully learn how to drive.
and as for you and your gheto ninja theres no chance youd kill anyone except hopefully yourself.

People suck. It's a car, not a living room on wheels. Fucking learn how to drive it.

People like that shouldn't be allowed on the road under any conditions. She quite obviously doesn't take driving seriously enough. She's going to kill someone and hopefully it'll only be herself.

Don't you understand? We live in a society where nothing is any one's fault yet anyone can be sued for anything at the drop of a hat cause everyone is also a victim.

People shouldn't have to learn to actually drive cars, it's the duty of auto manufacturers to provide "safer cars" that park themselves and relieve you of the responsibility of knowing when you should stop backing up by providing you with a little sensor and a buzzer.

And don't forget that you should be allowed to come here without going through any legal channels, that's your right. And if anyone says your breaking a law just call them a racist and they will shut up fast, cause we all know being a white landowning American is a far worse crime then anything an illegal could do...

America has failed on a cultural level and this car is just another footnote on that

/rant

Last edited:
Don't you understand? We live in a society where nothing is any one's fault yet anyone can be sued for anything at the drop of a hat cause everyone is also a victim.

People shouldn't have to learn to actually drive cars, it's the duty of auto manufacturers to provide "safer cars" that park themselves and relieve you of the responsibility of knowing when you should stop backing up by providing you with a little sensor and a buzzer.

And don't forget that you should be allowed to come here without going through any legal channels, that's your right. And if anyone says your breaking a law just call them a racist and they will shut up fast, cause we all no being white landowning America is a far worse crime then anything an illegal could do...

America has failed on a cultural level and this car is just another footnote on that

/rant
fucking werd to your mother...

Is this before or after they stop by Western Union to send money home back to "Coo-ba" ???

Actually, The Checkcashing places there run their own little scam to get money back to coobah.

I am happier, however, to see people pull the gloves off when talking to the Ghetto troll.

You could cut the tension in this thread with a knife.

on a side note, well actually on the topic of this thread. my ex gf's mom was so fat, she couldn't turn her head to parallel park. she had to just pull in to a spot she could drive right out of. hahahaha

Am I the only one that sees the folly in this ?

I see it too, but arguing with whatshisface....blanco? is like arguing with a 6th grade negro rapper child who only knows two phrases:

1. I'm going to shoot yo wack ass muh-fucka
2. Look at how holy I am by the way I write. Mohatma Ghandi rolls over in his grave and masturbates everytime I create a conjunction in a sentence and end it with a predicate. Don't EVEN get me started on what he does when I use dangling participles.

$10 fake dollars will be donated to Celerity's quest to get back into outer space to see his relatives if more than 2 people can comprehend what I wrote for line #2.

I see it too, but arguing with whatshisface....blanco? is like arguing with a 6th grade negro rapper child who only knows two phrases:

2. Look at how holy I am by the way I write. Mohatma Ghandi rolls over in his grave and masturbates everytime I create a conjunction in a sentence and end it with a predicate. Don't EVEN get me started on what he does when I use dangling participles.

$10 fake dollars will be donated to Celerity's quest to get back into outer space to see his relatives if more than 2 people can comprehend what I wrote for line #2.

i am taken back by your racial comment. i would actually appreciate it if you expounded on it.

i am taken back by your racial comment. i would actually appreciate it if you expounded on it.

You know who you sound like? That one dude in the t.v. show "In living color" back in the 1990's:

Unfortunately, we could not impregnate everyone. It is simply beyond our colonic threshold." "I believe it was Plato...No, excuse me, I mean Play-Doh..who stuck to the wall when he said one must not put one's transvestite in jeopardy if one is to become a cunning linguist. "Hey, I ain't no venereal fuddrucker!"

ok, fuck being polite. you are fucking thirty years old and you're childish. how could anyone stand have a conversation with a husky 30 year old. i was just interested in your reason for your previous response but then you got all bitchy and mute. fuck it

That's so Nintendo, but my bovine, you fail to defecate on the exfoliating conundrum of your cervix. How do you propose to amateur, or, master bait the issue as it concerns the larger hemisphere of the flatulence?

Your thoughts?

What's with everyone using the "30 years old" like its an insult ?

"Oh yeah ? Well you're THIRTY! HAH! How about THAT!"

".. and your arm is crooked ! HAHAH ! CROOKED ARM !"

Back