Car parks itself. Female drivers rejoice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

....the larger hemispher of my flatulence. my thoughts: you have a way with words and the ladies must love you. and, that's funny as hell.

that, and NO ONE is gonna win this $10. you could have made it REAL $10, via paypal and you might actually pull a profit.

ok, fuck being polite. you are fucking thirty years old and you're childish.

OH NOES !!!!!!!!!!111ONE

Did she just say what I think she said?

/grabs nearest ghetto chick named "Sha-quank-quank" to snap her fingers and say:

OH NO SHE DIDN'T !!! O-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY?

I do believe you forgot to curtsey and bow your head before you started speaking to me in this thread.....

But I will let that slide in my pursuit to quiet the running piss flaps that seem to be flapping in the wind and creating snail tracks wherever you may drag your hairy knuckles across the ground in pursuit of fruits and berries and other invertibrates for consumption.

how could anyone stand have a conversation with a husky 30 year old. i was just interested in your reason for your previous response but then you got all bitchy and mute. fuck it
I honestly don't thought know.....

Last edited:
I'm still trying to comprehend, but this topic is moving really fast. "bitchy and mute"? I'm confused.

thanks for the entertainment guys. i truly enjoyed. but today is my birthday and i'm leaving the office early to savor the fact that i'm still in my early 20's. goodday boys!;)

.. Still wondering what this 30 year old thing is about.

She has a thing for older men.
This is like the third time I have seen her comment on the "30 year olds."

That is her way of telling us she has a tight pussy since she is:

"Enjoying the fact I'm still in my early 20's."

What else are "early 20's" year old women good for?

Last edited:
That's so Nintendo, but my bovine, you fail to defecate on the exfoliating conundrum of your cervix. How do you propose to amateur, or, master bait the issue as it concerns the larger hemisphere of the flatulence?

Your thoughts?
If my defecation fails to flatulate, i am forclempt in my exfoliation. Please contrive an expuntion to the issue as it relates to the drastic chordmanship of your phraseology.

Hahaha. You guys can't possibly be that stupid.

She's saying that neither of you act like you're 30.

Behold !!!

The validictorian of the 6th grade graduation class of 2006 !!!

He overcame the challenges of growing up in his poor negro community, to finally make something of himself. He was shot 19 times in the chest, trying to take a bullet for Tupac, yet still made a miraculous recovery. He is currently a gang leader that is trying to put together a peace pact between all the homies. His mother "Tae-tae" says that she will be SO proud when she sees little Blanco proudly donning the white and yellow trademark hat of a French Fry engineer at McDonalds.

Ok, I need to stop because I am getting forklempt.

Last edited:
If my defecation fails to flatulate, i am forclempt in my exfoliation. Please contrive an expuntion to the issue as it relates to the drastic chordmanship of your phraseology.

Gee, like I didn't see this coming....

Hahaha. You guys can't possibly be that stupid.

She's saying that neither of you act like you're 30.

you're a walking contradiction. A Crip-walking one, but contradiction nonetheless.

I'm bored with these two.

Bring back the Diesel dyke from the "Amborghini" thread and the one that left home to go diddle herself for her 20th birthday.

Ya if it dont smell and act like a bitch, tony loses interest.

I thought ur nickname was tony t. tourettes cuz of ur easily angered nature. I dunno guess i am a dumbass... sorry tony.

Back