Car Review

Which car would you most like to have?

• 05 Mustang GT(400hp SC v8) rwd (NA et)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 05 Lightning(500 hp SC v8) rwd (NA et)

• 03 Cobra(390 hp SC v8) rwd (12.8 et)

• 2JZ Supra(280 hp TT v6) rwd (13.5 et)

• R33 Skyline(280 hp TT v6) awd (13.9

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Integra1990

My dad has proposed an offer to me, that he will buy me a new car (within reason) when i graduate from college, that is why some of the cars are predated to 05. I would just lik some general feedback on what you guys think of these cars and which ones you would like. the reason i didnt but GM cars lik vette's in is bc they are only 2 seats and arent practical for everyday life. I kno the pick ups are 2 seats also but with the bed they hav more room than a vette. thanks for your opinions.

sorry, i just had to steal this...seems like its coming in more and more useful nowadays

s3eada95283d78.jpg

no to the pickups because I think that it is so dumb to buy a fast pick up truck. I would rather have something fast that you can turn in too (had with a tall truck) also, it is the reason why I hate or starting to hate ford and a few other companys (porsche) because instead of putting there engineering skills towards good, reliable, inovative, and maybe fast cars, they are putting their effort towards SUV's and Pickups.

I would say yes on the skyline (one of my favorite cars of all time) but good luck on talking your dad into buying you one (also the r34 is alot nicer).

:thumbsdown: to the 03 cobra. The power is impressive but I hate the styling

:thumbsup: on the 05 mustang, The styling is sweet, rwd=lots of fun, power=yum. However, I only like the hard top. Also I would wait for the 06 because that is when the svt edition is going to come.

:thumbsup: on the supra however, prepare to spend a shit load on that think. Supra=big honda which=fun in stock form, funner in moded form which=big ass money pit.

I ended up click the 05 stang just because it is new, fast, and cool looking.

05 Mustang all the way. it's looks so sweet. it's reminiscent of the 60's fastback, RWD, 4.6L Supercharged V8...a simple exhaust upgrade and a smaller pulley on the blower will easily get you 400+hp at the wheels. stock trim it will run a high 12-second 1/4 mile....you can't ask for more.

I'm voting Skyline, but you should have put R34 (my favorite) but with a price tag of 90+G's have fun trying to get one of those. GTR's maybe be able to help more so than I can but it's $90,000 to import, another 20,000 or so to get it registered and street legal!

Go here Skyline GTR's and this is the stock lsit of each and every skyline avaliable to import into the US. See hte 95,500 price tag.. will you dad pay that? If so will he adopt me?

well who wouldnt pick a r34 over a r33? obviously everyone would. but the reason i only put a r33 in the choices is bc of the price tag, even 50k is a lil steap, but better than 90k which id hav an extremly hard time gettin my dad to pay. im suprised no one has voted for the srt 10 yet, i found the viper v10 in a ram extremly attractive. but we'll see what happens wen more people vote

if you wanted some cheap fast car shoulda added the r32 skyline. i voted r33. the r32 is rwd but has the rb26, which is also in the other versions but cost around 35k. i know the r32 is lighter than the r33 and r34 simply b/c of the absence of the fwd axle and diff which means better handling. but the r34 is my favorite, which is hard to get.

this is a stupid poll

the cars arent even available to the general public yet except for two or three....

and what happeend to purchasing your own car

but to each their own and g/l on college y0

:werd:

You should have included the WRX STi as well. :drool:

I voted for the Supra TT because they really arent that expensive for their performance.... i would not pay 90k for a gay skyline, sorry im not a fan, espically when u can get a Supra TT, thats already faster stock, then get the $32,199 Stage 8 Turbo kit that upgrades it to 1200hp, and still have 30k to spend on wutever and u would be running 10's, i just think that would be your best bet... haha now watch i will get bombarded by 1000 guys who get offended by my posts, haha that cracks me up so much, u guys are very moody when it comes to cars lol, its juss so funny lol... juss look down here people will be makin fun of me lol haha....

I voted on keeping my current IQ as is (nulled my vote)

$32,199 Stage 8 Turbo kit

...yo--.....wt--.....om--....I'm at a loss for words I am so pissed, looks like after reading that I did lose some of my IQ after all. I never knew one person could know nothing about so much.

Originally posted by sisteve@Apr 28 2003, 08:38 PM
this is a stupid poll

the cars arent even available to the general public yet except for two or three....

and what happeend to purchasing your own car

but to each their own and g/l on college y0

o trust me i pay for my own shit, bought the car i hav now, pay its insurance, pay all my own bills etc. this would be the first hand out my dad would giv me ever. thanks for the educational encouragement too

what about the stage 12 turbo/supercharger kit that adds 1800hp to the WHEELS?!?!?! Its going on ebay for like 50k now

Back