Car running too cold?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

back to my story of my d series....get the therm simplyfast reccomends or a new OEM FROM A HONDA DEALERSHIP,this is the only thing that fixed my prob and it was very similar to yours d series or not[and I do have a b16 now for whoever cares]I went through 3 therms that all opened right at or close to correct temp,the dealership one that was a little more fixed the prob right away,granted I still dont know what exactly caused it but ........

i ordered an OEM thermo a little while ago and the guy said it would be here tom. so ill keep you guys posted on this lil situation! Thanks a lot!

you didn't put a water pump in backwards or anything did you? (if that's even possible?)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 14 2003, 02:14 AM
you didn't put a water pump in backwards or anything did you? (if that's even possible?)

nawp. got an OEM thermo and the damn thing works great now. my lesson..never doubt honda parts! just pay a lil more and get the good shit!

tmyk.jpg

Originally posted by lude68@Dec 15 2003, 01:53 AM
nawp. got an OEM thermo and the damn thing works great now. my lesson..never doubt honda parts! just pay a lil more and get the good shit!

yep,weird huh?

LoL, I got the same problem. Except when I had the old thermo in, after awhile it did inch up a little but then dropped back down when driving. I got a thermo from autozone and my car warms up faster but the needle is always pinned on cold. Maybe OEM is the solution.

Back