Car Shakes Bad!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why can't you get ins. without a license? I got ins. without a license. They only gave me 3 months to get a license but they did insure me.

hi, my 98 civic was doing it just a week ago, my problem was the trans axle that poped out just a little out of the tranny, when taking corners it used to make a grinding noise and shaked alot...

is your car missing??? if it is then its probably your fuel system...injectors, pump, ect.

WOW...if you have grease comin from your cv joints on the axles then theyre prolly bad!! replace them....ok shakes at high speeds??low speeds?? how bout this do you hear a clicking noise while turning?? i wopuld try the axles for sure

listen CHAZ just because u are lucky enough to get a license does not mean u got to rag on me or anyone else i am not able to get one cause i do not have a birth certificate and it has been almost three years since i aplied for one maybe u should keep ur mother fucking mouth closed before su open it i came here for help not to here your little immature boy comments ok but anyway like i said before here in OREGON u cant get insuance without a license some states/states are different thanks for all the input guys and as for CHAZ u are the reason honda guys hate on other honda guys grow up alittle we are all honda lovers why cant u just be a man and get along with people and insurance rates dont go up because people dont have insurance they go up because of ur stupid ass driving or the kind of car u drive i would know my aunt owns an insurance company thanks to every one but CHAZ

Dude grow the fuck up. It's not my fault you don't have a birth certificate. Maybe you should follow the law like everyone else instead of thinking you're above it. You're not above the law, you are not entitled to drive without a license, or without insurance. So stop being a whiny bitch, regardless of whether or not it's your fault for not having a birth certificate doesn't mean you don't have to deal with the consequences. Driving is a privilege, not a right.

No one hates on me, so what the fuck are you talking about? You're the only one hating, and it's because you can't deal with the fact that you shouldn't be driving without a license.

Like I said, grow the fuck up and stop being a whiny bitch.

Last edited:
It really sucks that you lost your car dude.

On another note, don't take one post to be the do-all and end-all for a person. I'm sure CHAZ has some useful posts out here, and you just caught the wrong end of the bad-day stick. Picking internet fights doesn't help anybody.

... well, okay, they give me a chuckle... but that's about it.^_^

The only person it sucks for is him, he had it coming. No license, insurance, and his tags were expired. I'm sure you wouldn't feel so bad for him if you got into an accident with him now would you. It's a good thing he's off the road and can't fuck anyone over.

to bad i probably got more money than u and ur parents put together and dont tell me about accidents i know all about them did i forget to mention my aunt owns an insurance company or did u forget and look i am not here to fight i just do not like it when people talk shit and yeah it does suck for me but like i said i am over it just gives me a reason to build somethin new and i have been in an accident and it was not my fault and no i did not have insurance but u know what i take full responsibility of my actions and i took care of everything that the guy who hit me needed out of my own pocket i work hard for a livin so dont be callin me a bitch i did not come out and say that i am above the law u are the one who posted that crap so therfore u started this little rage so lets stop here like drummingpariah said its the internet so unless u want to drive down to eugen oregon just stop now

lets stop this chaz ok its my choice to drive ok but i have chosen not to drive anymore for one no car lol for two dont want to waist hard earned money on tickets lol so i am going to be the bigger man and say sorry for freakin out its been a rough day and i hope in the future we can get along

whats up wit people these days seriously him is not a person so how am i supposed to know if ur talking about me or that guy that hit me?

Me and my parents put together huh? I'm sure. You don't even know who I am so STFU. My family is middle to upper class, just because I drive a Honda doesn't mean my family isn't well off, it just means my parents want me to work for the stuff I have. In theory I could afford a lot nicer car, but my idea of afford is to be in the green every month. I don't have any debt, and I don't plan on having any until I am a home-owner.

whats up wit people these days seriously him is not a person so how am i supposed to know if ur talking about me or that guy that hit me?

Are you really that incapable of forming a proper sentence? Did you graduate, and no I mean highschool, not middle school or elementary school, HIGH SCHOOL?

hey man i never said anything about driving a honda hondas are the shit i dont care how much money u have my boss that owns the company i work for has a jdm right hand drive crx and he has millions so the car u drive has nothing to do with it and just like u my parents want me to work for my money to and i have and i have awesome credit and no debt also i was just saying i am wealthy becuase of what i do and the position i am in at my job ok i just like old beater cars and turning them around its more satisfying than buying a nice car off the lot ok man by the way i love the eg sedans have had a couple myself (four doors to fit more whores)

no i did not but i know all i need to know to do the job that i am good at so what if i cant spell kids dont learn crap in school these days anyway

Back