Car show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

never been to canadiland but i know a few and they are ill tempered and def dont like the steriotypical american. but i think people in general rich poor black white domestic or imported as a whole we suck and are stupid. the reason we stay like this is becasue the few smart ones make it that way. now i not saying that G.W. is smart in the normal sence but ask yourself why are we paying over 2$ a gal for gas when its coming from texas.

but i say we take can. over and then mexico and b one big contenent and fuck shit up

toronto is pretty cool, only ever been there twice.
Canada is as close to europe as we can get without flying.
blah blah blah:0
:wacko:

Mozzandherb........ :newbie:

Way to make Canadians look like a bunch of assholes :thumbsup:

And all the Americano's in here spewing the "America Junior" and "I Love my country and I'll fight to the death to protect it, and people died to protect our freedom...ect..." comments....... Way to keep the the stereotype of Americans being a bunch of self-endulged, self-centered, self-serving pricks alive! :thumbsup:

An asshole is an asshole, every country has them. Canada, United States, whatever.

Club Soooper Seeeexxxx is tEh BOMB!!!!!! But Montreal is full of French people which makes it suck :lol:

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Aug 24 2005, 06:39 PM
An asshole is an asshole, every country has them. Canada, United States, whatever.

Don't forget Ohio.
[post=544800]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh shit, I forgot Ohio until you reminded me. Prick.

Also, this is one funny thread. It really is. "I'm better!" "No, I'm better!" "Well, at least you're not French" "Yeah, I hate the french too" "I'm so glad I'm open minded"

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity+Aug 24 2005, 07:13 PM-->
jimboburgess
@Aug 24 2005, 06:39 PM

Don't forget Ohio.
[post=544800]Quoted post[/post]​

Also, this is one funny thread. It really is. "I'm better!" "No, I'm better!" "Well, at least you're not French" "Yeah, I hate the french too" "I'm so glad I'm open minded"

-> Steve
[post=544820]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Originally posted by adnoh@Aug 24 2005, 06:07 PM
Mozzandherb........ :newbie:

Way to make Canadians look like a bunch of assholes :thumbsup:

And all the Americano's in here spewing the "America Junior" and "I Love my country and I'll fight to the death to protect it, and people died to protect our freedom...ect..." comments.......  Way to keep the the stereotype of Americans being a bunch of self-endulged, self-centered, self-serving pricks alive!  :thumbsup:

An asshole is an asshole, every country has them.  Canada, United States, whatever.

Club Soooper Seeeexxxx is tEh BOMB!!!!!!  But Montreal is full of French people which makes it suck :lol:
[post=544779]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Adnoh, you live in Canada and don't like French canadians...way to make Canada look like a bunch of assholes :ufucktard: That's like living in in the U.S and saying you don't like Spanish people. And yes you have proved the fact that there are assholes in every country :thumbsup: Oh yeah I forgot to smile :)

By the way this thread was harmless until celerity came in :) Way to stir the pot
This thread was talking about sex shops and how cool Montreal was and then celerity got all personal :)

welp seeing that the St Catherines Street area in Montreal is about the closest thing to the red light district in amsterdam i can get to within 6 hours, at least one part of canada is cool with me :thumbsup:
not to mention the fact that weed is de-criminalized there (its still "illegal" but you can walk down the street smoking a joint and no one really cares... at most they will make you put it out and throw it in the gutter or something... as long as you arent carying a whole shit load youre fine) :thumbsup:

canada overall gets a :thumbsup: from me
even though you fuckers do talk and spell weird :p
wtf are cheques??????
and since when was about pronounced "a-boot" ?????
:p

Originally posted by mozzandherb+Aug 24 2005, 03:48 PM-->
...no Miller Lite up here...hahaha
[post=544696]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck, i'm not going :p

mozzandherb
@Aug 24 2005, 11:19 PM
[post=544779]Quoted post[/post]​

people suck

Hey Adnoh, you live in Canada and don't like French canadians...way to make Canada look like a bunch of assholes :ufucktard: That's like living in in the U.S and saying you don't like Spanish people. And yes you have proved the fact that there are assholes in every country :thumbsup: Oh yeah I forgot to smile :)
[post=544904]Quoted post[/post]​

:ph34r:

i'm french canadian, living in the states.... do i suck?

Back