Car sold... WTF!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
I have been off and on here lately, but i should post the news.
Another Rex has bit the dust.

Sold my car to a local guy here in town w00. A couple days later gets into a nasty accident at a blind intersection. Car is pretty much totaled.

No pics, but the guy seems to be alright.

a buddy of mine sold his CRX to this guy who wanted another because he wrecked his last one.. .. well, a few weeks later he wrecked the one he bought from my friend too..

my friend down the street totled his crx the day after it came out of the body shop and i found him another one and he wrecked that one so i gave him a civic hatchback SI for free and he just totled that no he has a eg6 lets see how that goes

Oh, that's great. Those were all nice cars too.

I was worried (and still am) when I sold my CRX to Turbomirage. I couldnt' go through that again.

it happens and it always hurts when you see the car youput a lot of time in to all smashed up or worse i walked threw a few junkyards and seen cars i sold smashed or stacked after the crusher lol

the feeling goes both ways. Its an awesome feeling when you sell a car to a person who does the work to it you wanted to do. I had a 96 integra rs. I sold it and the guy fixed the body damage it had on it put a type-r spoiler, a cat-back exhaust, subs, an amp, and a deck, plus an intake and a bunch of other stuff I can't think of into it like the 1st month. I saw pictures afterwards.

haha... this reminds me of a funny story... so in 1987 my uncle buys a brand new CRX Si. He has the car for about a week and lets his girlfriend drive it... she hit a guard rail and somehow completely screwed up every panel down both sides and the front end... I obviously wasnt born when it happened but i saw the pictures of it...

Oh, that's great. Those were all nice cars too.

I was worried (and still am) when I sold my CRX to Turbomirage. I couldnt' go through that again.

im cursed. that CRX and the one i gave to clayton were 2/4 hondas that i didnt wreck. funny i drive other makes and no accidents at all.

Sold my car to a local guy here in town w00. A couple days later gets into a nasty accident at a blind intersection. Car is pretty much totaled.

:( was he at fault?

Good. If you can no longer enjoy your car, nobody else should be able to either.

REX? RX-7? Subaru Impreza WRX?

EDIT: Oh, a CRX:eek:... deathtrap.

REX? RX-7? Subaru Impreza WRX?

EDIT: Oh, a CRX:eek:... deathtrap.

:ban:

only 'wreck' ive ever been in included my old protege and a mail box. I was 14, didnt know how to drive stick...I passed my brother when i was 'driving' to work...i didnt have a license...paniced...and took out a neighbor's mailbox.

that was a fun day.

:( was he at fault?
I'm not really sure. He came to a blind intersection and apparently pulled out. got whacked. So I cannot say for sure. I'll be getting pics if I end up heading to the junkyard to help him salvage what he can from it.

Driver side rear end collision, I'm not to judge on what happened there since I wasn't there.

I look at it this way.
A car is a car, any life is worth that car, unless its like Hitler.

I almost didnt want to sell it locally since I didnt want to see it everyday and still want to drive it. This works out in an ironic suck kinda way though.

Anyone selling a camber kit and a good buffer?
n596170741_283684_9139.jpg

n596170741_283683_8867.jpg

n596170741_283682_8601.jpg

n596170741_283681_8321.jpg

n596170741_283680_8028.jpg

n596170741_283679_7770.jpg

n596170741_283678_7449.jpg

:ban:

only 'wreck' ive ever been in included my old protege and a mail box. I was 14, didnt know how to drive stick...I passed my brother when i was 'driving' to work...i didnt have a license...paniced...and took out a neighbor's mailbox.

that was a fun day.

Hey I love em too, but my friends uncle was paralyzed when he was involved in a coolision. His dad asked him to never buy a CRX because of it, and I kind of agree. It's a great car, but too fragile for me.

Wait, you drove a car when you were 14 with no license? Did I get that right? And you wrecked it? :whistle:

EDIT: I wonder what kind of occasion would require this one: :nobreed:
Just kidding!

Last edited:
Back