Car Speakers!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your player you need 6 1/2s.

bostin ownz!!!!

It's all about the Blaupunkt Overdrive speakers.. THE ONLY dual voice coil 6.5" speaker. It has a full range voice coil, and a subwoofer coil. All together it takes 100w between the two voice coils on each speaker.

Well from my experience, not many good 6-1/2's fit into honda's. I would suggest some top of the line Kicker 5-1/4's. My buddy has them, and they scream.

If anyone is interested in a set of audiobahn 6-1/2 component speakers, I am not sure what model, but real good quality.

Asking around 100.
Email Civic88ls@hotmail.com or PM him.

I have 6x9's in the back where the stock ones were with custom boxes. THe only problem with them is the body panels reflects the sound back and they don't get too loud while still being clear.

Whoa! 800 watts! Oh wait... *closer look* 80W RMS per speaker. Ahhh... *looks again* Hm... PIONEER?
slap.gif

what's wrong with pioneer ?

but I do agree infinty kappa's fuggin rule

Yeah, I like my pioneer 6x9's. They are damn clear and hit all notes.

:werd: to the kappa perfects, my buddy might sell me his component 5-1/2 set for like 50 bucks.

I would go with Polks. Just measure the depth beofre you go and buy the speakers. That way you will know if the will fit correctly or not.

i just replaced my infinity referance 3 waay 6x9 with infinity kappa 2 way 6x9's.. the referance gave more bass, but the kappa's are 485819102 times more clear

Pioneer = old ppl.. same as kenwood... imo.

Find what you want in Crutchfield then goto your local place and get it hella cheaper. I personally like Image Dynamics mids/tweets, Zapco amps and Kicker subs.

This place right here, from what some sound comp ppl have said, sounds just like a JL W7, and for a fraction of the price.. http://www.edesignaudio.com/ep/aseries.htm

Back to the original question.. If you want them bad enough, get someone to cut the rear hatch area or the sides, to fit the speaker. If done right, it looks clean and looks like it was suppose to go there.

Back