CAR STOLEN AGAIN....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9k RPM EG6

Well, for the third time, "Beer Run," my EG6 hatch I built alone from the ground up, is gone. She was stolen from a local movie theatre parking lot with no ECM and was only able to be push-started because of a faulty flywheel from the last time she was stolen.

So this is my RIP to my car. If I get her back, I don't really even know if I have the strength to rebuild for the third time. Makes a guy just want to give up...

If she does go back together, it will be after I move back home to Cali...where people have some respect for other people's stuff.

2nd theft pics:Last time she was stolen

Her rebuilt the day before being stolen:Rebuilt Pics-the ones at the bottom with the Rotas!

I'll be around still, though most of you don't even know me. Ride on, ride hard, and keep poppin' VTEC. Please keep me in your thoughts!

-B

Damn man that fucking royally sucks. I feel your pain and I can understand where you're coming from.

If she does go back together, it will be after I move back home to Cali...where people have some respect for other people's stuff.

Right...........my uncle in California had his 87 Pickup stolen...wtf do you want with a POS truck??! :unsure:

man that sucks, your ride was pretty clean. Do you have any tracking service on her like lojack?

So who do you know that is smart enough to wear rubber gloves and has a major vendetta against you?

I can guarentee you that's who keeps on stealing your car.. but that isn't too hard to piece together. In any case, what I am getting at is..

Look close to home (meaning friends) for who keeps on stealing your car.

WOW!!! that little bitch was fast.... sorry to hear about your car :(

Sorry about your car. It must be someone you know, or someone that knows you, seeing as how, they knew to push start you car.

Im really sorry to hear that. Im pretty sure you'll get i back, but probably not looking as good as it did/does. :(

who the hell would rip stock DX seats off... man what a fuck tard

hey if you want to move on I have a stock looking DX civic for sale

check out sig for pictures

P.S keep a bat on you at all times so you can take out some ones knee/s next time around =)

that shit is fuked up... i hope you find out who it is... if you do, punch him in the throat....a few times

I used to keep a bat in my car, but some retard in a toyota truck cut me off, so I threw it at his windshield...it was great, hit some dude in an accord after and the accod thought the toyota threw it..CLEAN SLATE.

-B

PS if I find them , they're dead

goto your local gang hangout and offer a 1000.00 reward for the murder of the guy who stole ur car. im sure the homie-g's can find them faster then the cops can....

1000.00 no questions asked, just pump a couple of slugs in the guys back....maybe chop off a finger or something ....and maybe they should bring ur license plates as well to prove they found ur car.

WE THINK WE FOUND THE ASSHOLE WHO STOLE IT, I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!!

Originally posted by 9k RPM EG6@Oct 30 2003, 10:48 PM
WE THINK WE FOUND THE ASSHOLE WHO STOLE IT, I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED!!!!

W0O0O0O0OO0O0O0OT

Kill the mother fucker. Put a knife in his heart and tell him this is what it felt like.

they stole it with the ecm removed? the must have towed it?
that sucks, but cali is probably worse with stealing cars, mine was stolen from sacramento completely stripped...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 30 2003, 12:40 AM
goto your local gang hangout and offer a 1000.00 reward for the murder of the guy who stole ur car. im sure the homie-g's can find them faster then the cops can....

1000.00 no questions asked, just pump a couple of slugs in the guys back....maybe chop off a finger or something ....and maybe they should bring ur license plates as well to prove they found ur car.

Shitzz ill go down there and do the job for 10 bucks and a burger. Just for stealing someone else's pride. Motherf*c*ing assholes

good idea keeping the bat in the backseat , me on the other hand i keep a crowbar - lol -as for some of my freinds they have bricks

no offense but at least they stole the paint with it :p , But siriously, that really sucks balls dude hope things turn out better for ya, I think I would start killin if some one stole my car. good luck. ;)

<<< I have a big ass torque wrench (pepboys -20ish bucks) in my back floor board. Have only used it on the tires thus far and hope thats all I ever have to use it on.

I was gonna ask you, since the computer was stolen, are you sure that a local tow company hasn't got your car? The will toe anything they can get to here.

that sucks, I want someone to steal my car and no one does and other peoples get stolen all the time. What BS

Back